Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Duane Brown

TheRealJoker

Hall of Fame
Terrell Suggs just won the AP NFL Defensive Player of the year award. Duane Brown made this year's best defensive player a non-factor not once but TWICE this year.

Lets all give a round of applause to the NFL's premier offensive lineman, big Duane Brown!!!:doot:

Terrell Suggs just won the AP NFL Defensive Player of the year award. Duane Brown made this year's best defensive player a non-factor not once but TWICE this year.

Lets all give a round of applause to the NFL's premier offensive lineman, big Duane Brown!!!:doot:

Yeaaaa Duane.

wait... what about the Duane Brown sucks thread?
:D

Who knew?

Duane will get his recognition and reward about this time next year (or before or during the 2012 regular season if the Texans know what's good for them), when he gets a whole fistful of greenbacks in a real sweet deal during the 2012-13 free agency.

Duane will get his recognition and reward about this time next year (or before or during the 2012 regular season if the Texans know what's good for them), when he gets a whole fistful of greenbacks in a real sweet deal during the 2012-13 free agency.
Would you rather have Brown or MW? Which one do you see as more important to the team? Do you think we can work both in under the cap, especially considering the other FA's we'll have this offseason and next?
If I were Rick Smith, I'd be spending a fair amount of time talking with Brown's agent this offseason and working on an extension.

Would you rather have Brown or MW? Which one do you see as more important to the team? Do you think we can work both in under the cap, especially considering the other FA's we'll have this offseason and next?
If I were Rick Smith, I'd be spending a fair amount of time talking with Brown's agent this offseason and working on an extension.

Im a big MW fan, but you never let a franchise LT walk. NEVER!

The Texans have a lot of players to extend in 2013, but the cap is going to baloon something like 50-55 million next year. Resigning our guys shouldn't be an issue.

Keeping Mario has little or no impact on keeping Brown. I expect they will get both signed without much trouble.

The Texans have a lot of players to extend in 2013, but the cap is going to baloon something like 50-55 million next year. Resigning our guys shouldn't be an issue.

Keeping Mario has little or no impact on keeping Brown. I expect they will get both signed without much trouble.

Wait, what? Why is the cap going to balloon next season?

Back