Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2012   #1
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17176 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default 2012 Ticket Prices

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/ar...c-0970768392b8

8.5% average increase. Biggest increase for those of us in either endzone.
Old 02-03-2012   #2
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected
Angry Re: 2012 Ticket Prices

I might have to move up to gridiron terrace.....only 300 a year....and their prices dont go up......

I will just go invest in some binoculars......lol
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012   #3
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Ticket Prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanBacker93 View Post
http://www.houstontexans.com/news/ar...c-0970768392b8

8.5% average increase. Biggest increase for those of us in either endzone.
yeah.....I am in the endzone.....south side......8 bucks a game increase......
almost to my threshold......I got other bills to pay too.....
Old 02-03-2012   #4
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, it's not like we didn't know this was coming......

Better than I thought it was gonna be.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012   #5
1bigfan13
Thundering Up

Rep Power: 0 1bigfan13 is a quality contributor and well respected1bigfan13 is a quality contributor and well respected1bigfan13 is a quality contributor and well respected1bigfan13 is a quality contributor and well respected1bigfan13 is a quality contributor and well respected1bigfan13 is a quality contributor and well respected1bigfan13 is a quality contributor and well respected1bigfan13 is a quality contributor and well respected1bigfan13 is a quality contributor and well respected1bigfan13 is a quality contributor and well respected1bigfan13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Those prices are bargain basement compared to what Jerry Jones charges to watch his crappy product.
1bigfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012   #6
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 40182 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
Those prices are bargain basement compared to what Jerry Jones charges to watch his crappy product.
Interesting. I hold season tickets for both so naturally I was curious what the price increase would be for me for that set, but so far the price has not been announced. There hasn't been an increase since moving into the new stadium, therefore I wouldn't be surprised to see an increase this year.

Certainly the PSLs were more expensive but I didn't think the ticket prices were too bad for the convenience in my section. I am in a rather small section where the restrooms and concessions are a stone's throw away, and the only real inconvenience is the proshop which requires going to level four and down the escalator into the shop or going to ground level and outside OMG to enter. Hopefully any increase won't be too significant for my football budget. So at least I know early the increase for the Texans will be $80.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012   #7
rush2112mn
All Pro

Thumbs up Re: 2012 Ticket Prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by rush2112mn View Post
yeah.....I am in the endzone.....south side......8 bucks a game increase......
almost to my threshold......I got other bills to pay too.....
Oh ...I forgot about the credit for the playoff game and parking.....that ticket increase hurts less now.......
Sponsored links
Old 02-08-2012   #8
clu713
noob

Hey guys, I'm new here, and I'm from Los Angeles, originally born in Houston. I was looking to catch a flight to Houston to watch a game.. where's the best place to buy some tickets? looking for tickets right behind the FG if possible.. thanks a lot!
clu713 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read