Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-29-2012   #1
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Pro Bowl watch thread

WTF is this pre-game performance? This is worse than Rebecca Black's Friday. Jesus...
Old 01-29-2012   #2
BetaV1
Veteran

Rep Power: 3508 BetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pro Bowl watch thread

Can we please get a heavy metal band for once to perform at these things? I'll take old Rob Halford over any of these dweebs any day.

-Credit to False Start for this signature-
BetaV1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012   #3
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetaV1 View Post
Can we please get a heavy metal band for once to perform at these things? I'll take old Rob Halford over any of these dweebs any day.
Dude, I'd take Michael McDonald over this human paraquat. I think he stole my 6 year olds jeans.
Old 01-29-2012   #4
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Wait, people watch the Pro Bowl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012   #5
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Wait, people watch the Pro Bowl?
If you're desperate for football you do. I'm unsure of what to do on Sunday from February to August. I tried church... eh.
Old 01-29-2012   #6
BetaV1
Veteran

Rep Power: 3508 BetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
If you're desperate for football you do. I'm unsure of what to do on Sunday from February to August. I tried church... eh.
Arena football. Don't let all the jokes and such draw you away from it. Go to an an actual game if you're near a team. The sport is exciting. I have New Orleans Voodoo season tickets. Love it.

Well, except last year. We sucked.

Old 01-29-2012   #7
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 125474 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Pretty sweet F/A-22 flyover.
Old 01-29-2012   #8
iLoveTexans
Veteran

Rep Power: 275 iLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Plus this year's probowl has Kubes in it. So automatic win for AFC!

Sig courtesy of False Start!
iLoveTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012   #9
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Pretty sweet F/A-22 flyover.
Barely watched but might have to rewind. We drove by the row of 22's on the AF base when I was in Pearl in September, sick aircraft. Did 8 years in the Navy as an Avionics Tech, I can appreciate awesomeness.
Old 01-29-2012   #10
BetaV1
Veteran

LOL @ that Volkswagon commercial.

Old 01-29-2012   #11
iLoveTexans
Veteran

Rep Power: 275 iLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope the Superbowl thread next week will be more active c:

Sig courtesy of False Start!
iLoveTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012   #12
BetaV1
Veteran

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOL. Love it.

Old 01-29-2012   #13
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

They are playing flag football now with their effort.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012   #14
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 125474 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
Barely watched but might have to rewind. We drove by the row of 22's on the AF base when I was in Pearl in September, sick aircraft. Did 8 years in the Navy as an Avionics Tech, I can appreciate awesomeness.
That's pretty cool. Maybe one day we can have a beer and I could pick your brain a little bit!

Oh, and of course, thanks for your service to our country.
Old 01-29-2012   #15
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoveTexans View Post
I hope the Superbowl thread next week will be more active c:
Yawn
Old 01-29-2012   #16
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
That's pretty cool. Maybe one day we can have a beer and I could pick your brain a little bit!

Oh, and of course, thanks for your service to our country.
Giving me a reason to go to Austin, I love that city! Maybe sir, you should head down for a Texans game next year, heck I'll bring you a beer I brewed myself.
Old 01-29-2012   #17
Ruinondd
Veteran

Rep Power: 1260 Ruinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respected

I tried to watch it, barely made it through the first series before turning it off in disgust. Just the superbowl left, then the long darkness begins. On second thought I will drink tonite.
Ruinondd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012   #18
Mr. Texan
I'm A Texan

Rep Power: 14263 Mr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Mr. Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012   #19
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected

man I would never pay to see 1 of these Pro Bowls.
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012   #20
BetaV1
Veteran

Down 14-0 already. You can tell this is a Kubiak team. HEYOOOOOO

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read