Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-29-2012   #1
Mr. Texan
I'm A Texan

Rep Power: 14263 Mr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans Nike Vapor Jet Pro Bowl Gloves

http://www.solecollector.com/niketraining/?p=6831

can't wait for the new nike/new era texans gear
Mr. Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012   #2
MistaRed
Veteran

Rep Power: 9162 MistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Nike Vapor Jet Pro Bowl Gloves

Nice. Real nice.
MistaRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012   #3
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 9013 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

I want to see the new jerseys and New Era Caps already!
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012   #4
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 80044 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Those are cool. I just hope Nike don't go full blown clown clothes with the new gear. Some of the college gear is just awful IMO.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012   #5
welsh texan
Lest we forget

Rep Power: 22601 welsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Is there any word on when the new kit is getting unveiled? One slight disappointment I have with the NFL is that they don't change their uni's every couple of years or so because I really love sports kit designs and the excitement of seeing the new soccer kits every year is something I really get into.

I hope to see the Texans' logo on the new uni's as well as I think its something that the current jerseys are missing, especially as they have one of the best logo's in the entire league!
We will remember them.
welsh texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012   #6
htowntexans1985
1st Round Pick

Rep Power: 12817 htowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respected

htowntexans1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012   #7
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 116054 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-29-2012   #8
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post

Are these new concepts?
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012   #9
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 116054 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
Are these new concepts?
They hit the web early alst year and people claimed they were Nike Combat alternatives for when they take over the NFL deal. Nike quickly said no they were not theirs. I dont beleiev it, I think Nike "leaked" them to get fan reaction. We will have some form of Nike combat alternatives this year.
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012   #10
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 9013 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

Those go to hard! I have those saved on my comp but who knows
Old 01-29-2012   #11
TheEastwood
Veteran

Rep Power: 935 TheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respectedTheEastwood is a quality contributor and well respected

Like the Texas flag sleeves. If thats the uniforms, I like em.
TheEastwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012   #12
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
They hit the web early alst year and people claimed they were Nike Combat alternatives for when they take over the NFL deal. Nike quickly said no they were not theirs. I dont beleiev it, I think Nike "leaked" them to get fan reaction. We will have some form of Nike combat alternatives this year.
I'm confused. Is Nike going to start making new jersey's?

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012   #13
Ruinondd
Veteran

Rep Power: 1260 Ruinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respected

The gloves remind me way to much of a candy cane. Try again nike. The "leaked" concept art for uniforms isn't bad however. Just get rid of the thick red line pointing at the crotch on the white pants please lol.
Ruinondd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012   #14
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I'm confused. Is Nike going to start making new jersey's?
Yes, reeboks contract is over. The NFL signed Nike and New Era contracts after the season.
Old 01-29-2012   #15
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

I can guarantee we won't see anything remotely close to those "jerseys" any time soon.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012   #16
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 80044 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar View Post
I can guarantee we won't see anything remotely close to those "jerseys" any time soon.
Lets hope not...

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012   #17
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Nike tends to go with the young age group, so you never know...
Old 01-29-2012   #18
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
I really like this.

As much as I dig blue..... deep steel blue...

I think White & Red should be our primary colors.. I really dig the white helmets. I love these sleeves, but think the Texas themed sleeves are better.

I also think the battle red plus the America themed sleeves would be awesome.
Old 01-29-2012   #19
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 33323 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected

Those Nike unis are BA.

Good bye, Reebok. Your uniforms are unoriginal, bland, and something my grandpa would've worn.
Old 01-29-2012   #20
BetaV1
Veteran

Rep Power: 3509 BetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Texan View Post

http://www.solecollector.com/niketraining/?p=6831

can't wait for the new nike/new era texans gear
I'm waiting for all the hilarious GIFs when players screw up their team logos while celebrating by holding their hands up in the wrong way.

-Credit to False Start for this signature-
BetaV1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read