Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-04-2005   #1
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 144920 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Could we trade for Winslow jr.

Would you give nexts years second round pick for Crash Winslow ?
Honoring Earl 34 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005   #2
WildBlackBear32
All Pro

I'd give up a 3rd and no more. His attitude off the field would create even more problems for our locker room. His attitude on the field would make us better though. Oh and he can't stay healthy...
WildBlackBear32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005   #3
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

NO THANKS!!! He is a head case and on top of that he may not even play this year, due to his motorcyle injuries.
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005   #4
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd give em a twin pack of twinkies. And maybe a strawberry yoohoo.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005   #5
bigpoppatex
Rookie

Default i would trade Palmer ...

... and a bucket of Gatorade for Winslow.
bigpoppatex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005   #6
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7874 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker

I'd give em Bennie Joppru....

Same thing isn't it?
Old 05-04-2005   #7
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

You could package JJ Moses for him. We already have the KR we want that contribute in other areas for the team, and we don't have enough TEs.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-04-2005   #8
ojthecat
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJoker
I'd give em Bennie Joppru....

Same thing isn't it?

No I will keep Bennie and give them Bosellie
Old 05-04-2005   #9
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

You have it wrong there guys. We should give up Mercelis the Rapper for Kellen The Soldja.
Old 05-04-2005   #10
GLM
Rookie

I wouldn't trade a used condom for Winslow.
GLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005   #11
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Would his accident be such an issue if he didn't make such a big deal about his contract and how the Jets would've picked him at # whatever last season?
Old 05-04-2005   #12
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1298 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd trade a second for him. He may be a headcase... but he'd be a HUGE upgrade at TE (If he plays, obviously).

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005   #13
YodAa
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to YodAa

How bout Gaffney and Bruener for Winslow and a 4th rounder? I would love to have Winslow on our team because he has skills and we don't at TE so having him would only make us better, but I don't want him if we have to give up a 1st rounder or a definant starter (Ex:Andre, DRob, Carr. NonEx: Gaffney, Earl)
Old 05-04-2005   #14
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 106068 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLM
I wouldn't trade a used condom for Winslow.
That pretty much sums it up for me as well. This guy isn't an annoyance, he's a CANCER! I'm not sure his Ego could fit in Reliant Stadium unless the roof was open. It's a shame he's not 1/10th as classy as his dad.
disaacks3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005   #15
CoachJim
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CoachJim Send a message via Yahoo to CoachJim

No thank you ... I'll take my chances with BJoppru & what we currently have as opposed to having him (WinslowJr). He seems to be quite the headcase & not real responsible or serious about his job. God knows we have already have a couple of immature guys on the roster (PBuchannon & APeek) which makes me all the more worried that we lost a veteran leader like AGlenn eek: ... JMO.
Old 05-04-2005   #16
BradK10
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to BradK10 Send a message via Yahoo to BradK10

delete thread ban user

like the browns would trade him. puh-lease
Old 05-04-2005   #17
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

I like him since I also like the Hurricanes, but if he can't make it a year without getting hurt what would he be to us.
TexanFan881 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005   #18
Rosusu
All Pro

This guy is a monster and he is an amazing TE, if he clears up his off field problems and tones down the ego a tad bit he will be quite a superstar. He will be a pro bowler and if you wouldnt give up a 2nd rounder you are crazy. There is no way the Browns would trade him especially for a draft pick. By the time the draft comes around and they could use the pick he should be fully recovered and ready to roll like a soldjah.
Old 05-04-2005   #19
hound
Rookie

I wouldn't trade anything for him, because the only reason he would be traded is because his team knew he is permanently damaged. If he'll be back to what he was supposed to be he would never be traded.
hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005   #20
TopTexanFan16
Veteran

question- trade for winslow?
answer- NO!!!!.....stupid.....stupid.....stupid :brickwall

i mean dont we already got anough inured/injury prone people on the team?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read