Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-04-2005   #1
bigpoppatex
Rookie

Default Trade proposal

Ok, we might as well try to do some preemptive strategy in what has to be our weakest area of the team before the season gets started.

Therefore, I would like Casserly to strongly consider the following trade proposal.

Understand that I think this to now be feasible because of the signing of the extension of Kris Brown.

It does not really matter what team we do the trade with. It could be the saints, or the Raiders, or Alvin High School, but I propose we trade Chris Palmer for a shiny new kicking tee.

Straight up.

Ok, maybe I would be willing to throw in a bucket of Gatorade.

Chris Palmer and a bucket of Gatorade for a shiny new kicking tee.

If this trade can be made, I say we jump all over it.

Because I guarantee you that in one of the first three games of the season, after being ineffective running the ball all day, we will look up and find ourselves in a 3rd and 15 or 3rd and 20 situation ... and Palmer will hand the ball off. Not a draw, or a counter, or something designed to throw off the defense and give us a chance at surprising them and gaining the first down. But just flat out off tackle hand off.

Mark my words.

Dump this fool before he wastes another season.
bigpoppatex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005   #2
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

Alvin doesnt need Chris Palmer. They already have a run run pass O Coordinator. Trust me on this lol.
Old 05-04-2005   #3
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Interesting.

The regular season has not even started, and Chris Palmer bashing has begun.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005   #4
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84
Interesting.

The regular season has not even started, and Chris Palmer bashing has begun.
Simply a sarcastic reply, calm down
Old 05-04-2005   #5
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpoppatex
Dump this fool before he wastes another season.

Umm, don't you think if they were going to fire anyone that would have already done it?

This thread is either one of two things. . . a little to late, or a little to early.

I think your going to have to wait till the end of next season to get this going again

Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005   #6
ocd
Rookie

the question remains...who is appointed OC when palmer is fired midway thru the season? And I'm saying he will be fired midway thru the season.
ocd is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read