Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-23-2012   #1
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109600 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default So Mr. Weatherford, where are you going now?

Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012   #2
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 393216 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So Mr. Weatherford, where are you going now?

Great!
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012   #3
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
How about those New York Football Giants...My wife must have been telling herself what the F is his problem a few times last night....One minute stoked, the next ripping them..Time for Eli to take the ring lead over big brother !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012   #4
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109600 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

I wasn't cussing the Giants last night, I was more praising the Niners and right when the Giants punted for the last time (before the fumble on the return) I pretty accepted that they were going to lose.

The Niners played awesome defense. With a better QB they probably would have won.
Old 01-23-2012   #5
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 65244 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Can't quite read his lips in the gif. Is he saying "I'm going to Disneyland"?
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012   #6
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
LOL, yeah that is what he is saying. Actually our filters won't let you post the first part of what he is saying.
Old 01-24-2012   #7
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I wasn't cussing the Giants last night, I was more praising the Niners and right when the Giants punted for the last time (before the fumble on the return) I pretty accepted that they were going to lose.

The Niners played awesome defense. With a better QB they probably would have won.
I thought NY would win, but the 9ers D played lights out..If they had a better QB, maybe they win, IF NY could have run the ball more it might not have been as close..The game was how the game was...Not gift wrapped to NY as some whiner fans want to say, going 1-13 on 3rd down was your problem. NY earned that win..How many other QB take that beating and still get up and play at that level and not be shaken by it...Great game.. Someone had to lose, just glad it wasn't the GGGGG MEN !!!!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-24-2012   #8
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
I think he's saying, "There's money in the banana stand". I hear he's a huge Arrested Development fan.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read