Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-22-2012   #1
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Mad Props to Thunderkyss

Amazing prediction.

Chose the Giants to the Super Bowl back before they were even 7-7.

Wow!
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012   #2
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mad Props to Thunderkyss

13-3.
Old 01-23-2012   #3
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
13-3.
You mean the Niners' record?

Hell, what about 15-1?

The Giants are giant-killers.

Now for the rematch with the Pats who lost to the Giants 4 years ago after an 18-0 run.
Old 01-23-2012   #4
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFanatic View Post
Amazing prediction.

Wow!
you gotta give us a link to the post so we can rep it .... (I'll probably have top spread rep anyhow).

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012   #5
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
you gotta give us a link to the post so we can rep it .... (I'll probably have top spread rep anyhow).
I don't think I'd ever be able to find it.

But I can tell you he not only picked the Giants back when they were 7-6, but he stuck with the pick even after they lost to the Redskins and wound up 7-7.
Old 01-23-2012   #6
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I don't think I'd ever be able to find it.

But I can tell you he not only picked the Giants back when they were 7-6, but he stuck with the pick even after they lost to the Redskins and wound up 7-7.
Defense , pass rush , running game and a solid QB .... sounds familiar. A recipe for success in the NFL.

I hate Fat Albert Haynesworth .....

FWIW , I picked the Ravens to win the AFC in the preseason .... they were Ohsoclose.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Old 01-23-2012   #7
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You mean the Niners' record?

Hell, what about 15-1?

The Giants are giant-killers.

Now for the rematch with the Pats who lost to the Giants 4 years ago after an 18-0 run.
No, I mean the time Tkyss predicted the Texans would go 13-3 years ago. An old joke.

Just havin' fun with Tkyss!
Old 01-23-2012   #8
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Amazing prediction.

Wow!
Wow.... thank you... thank you... I didn't prepare a speech....

Let me go find one of my buddy GP's dissertations & paste it in here.

TexFanatic, I hate to take any credit here, but my "vision" clearly had the Texans playing the Giants in the big game..

I don't know what happened.

But like I said, had nothing to do with me "knowing" the Giants was a better team or anything like that. The football gods showed me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
No, I mean the time Tkyss predicted the Texans would go 13-3 years ago. An old joke.

Just havin' fun with Tkyss!
That included the moral victories as well.

Last edited by thunderkyss; 01-23-2012 at 09:06 PM.
thunderkyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012   #9
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Wow.... thank you... thank you... I didn't prepare a speech....

Let me go find on of my buddy GP's dissertations & paste it in here.

TexFanatic, I hate to take any credit here, but my "vision" clearly had the Texans playing the Giants in the big game..

I don't know what happened.

But like I said, had nothing to do with me "knowing" the Giants was a better team or anything like that. The football gods showed me.

That included the moral victories as well.
Ha ha TK, just say you nailed that prediction. Good job.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012   #10
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Tim Tebow came to you in a dream?

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012   #11
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 135371 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
That's gross!
Old 01-23-2012   #12
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Actually, yes he did. He was walking on water for the half-time show
Old 01-23-2012   #13
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:

that included the moral victories as well.
lol!!!
Old 01-24-2012   #14
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Found it!

Prediction on 12/13/2011
Old 01-24-2012   #15
TexansFanatic
Extremist

And here's the reaffirmation when the Giants record was a very mediocre 8-7.

Prediction on 12/27/2011
Old 01-24-2012   #16
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
I hope you haven't lost any sleep over this.
Old 01-25-2012   #17
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Quote:
I hope you haven't lost any sleep over this.
Ha!

I'm one well rested mofo. Very rare that I lose even twenty minutes of sleep.

But longshot predictions that come to fruition are unusual and are thus worthy of a callout.
Old 01-26-2012   #18
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Thanks .... Unbelievable that I didnt have to spread rep .

I Miss Good Schaub.
Old 01-26-2012   #19
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Thanks .... Unbelievable that I didnt have to spread rep .

Thank you, sir!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read