Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-20-2012   #1
RagingBull
Hall of Shame

Rep Power: 3847 RagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Ravens MVP

Quote:
This week's NFL picks

Ravens at Patriots, Sunday, 3 p.m. ET, CBS
New England's best player in last week's win over Denver was quarterback Tom Brady. The best player for Baltimore last week was Texans wide receiver Jacoby Jones. That doesn't bode well for the Ravens' chances to win Sunday. Still, New England is 1-6 against the spread in its past seven playoff games, including 1-5 against the spread in its past six playoff games at home. Expect New England to win, but look for Baltimore to cover the large spread.
Pick: Ravens (+7)

http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/story/...?eleven=twelve
RagingBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012   #2
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ravens MVP

Too soon to laugh
Old 01-20-2012   #3
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected

It didnt hurt having two QBs throwing balls to you either or a couple of kickers setting you up
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012   #4
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 288146 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Too soon to laugh
Now ^that's funny.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012   #5
redwhiteANDblue
Color of Texans

Rep Power: 5006 redwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respected

That's the same thing I said in the gameday thread
Old 01-20-2012   #6
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

It's harsh but true.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012   #7
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

I see them covering the spread, probably handily. Baltimore's offense is nothing special.
Old 01-21-2012   #8
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 94459 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
I see them covering the spread, probably handily. Baltimore's offense is nothing special.
Neither is NE's defense. This could be a crazy game.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012   #9
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Neither is NE's defense. This could be a crazy game.
They were middle of the pack in points allowed, and bill bellichik always adapts and is not afraid of personnel movement.
Old 01-21-2012   #10
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 94459 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
They were middle of the pack in points allowed, and bill bellichik always adapts and is not afraid of personnel movement.
Quite true, but Belichik won't be the only coach on the field tomorrow. Like I said, this could be a crazy game. If I were a gambling man, I'd take Baltimore and the points.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012   #11
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Quite true, but Belichik won't be the only coach on the field tomorrow. Like I said, this could be a crazy game. If I were a gambling man, I'd take Baltimore and the points.
And you gambled correctly! Funny, after I matter of fact-ly called you out I did some digging around. NE only covered the spread once in the AFC championship.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read