Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 03-30-2012   #1061
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Texans Talk Mock Draft

Sorry fellas, one of those days yesterday.

The Cincinnati Bengals select Chris Rainey, RB/WR/ST, Florida

1st - Kevin Zeitler, Wisconsin, OG
1st - Dont'a Hightower, Alabama, LB
2nd - David Wilson, Virginia Tech, RB
3rd - Leonard Johnson, Iowa State, CB
4th - Ryan Broyles, Oklahoma, WR
5th - Kheeston Randall, Texas, DT/DE
5th - Chris Rainey, Florida, RB/WR/ST
Old 03-30-2012   #1062
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Good pick. I almost though I could get him with my 6th. No dice.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012   #1063
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
Good pick. I almost though I could get him with my 6th. No dice.
I was hoping he'd fall to me in the sixth round too...

I almost took him with my 5th round pick right before KT, but I decided to go with some O-line help instead...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012   #1064
KMG 365
Veteran

Rep Power: 1251 KMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respectedKMG 365 is a quality contributor and well respected

With the 160th pick in the 2012 NFL Draft, the Super Bowl Champion New York Giants select...

Tom Compton, OT, South Dakota

I have Compton penciled in at right tackle. Could also push him inside at guard.

Giants picks so far:

1/32 Coby Fleener, TE, Stanford
2/64 Mychal Kendricks, LB, California
3/96 Cliff Harris, CB, Oregon
4/128 Michael Brewster, C, Ohio State
5/160 Tom Compton, OT, South Dakota
KMG 365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012   #1065
Blake
MMQB

Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

This concludes the 5th round.

Shall we continue?
Old 03-30-2012   #1066
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
This concludes the 5th round.

Shall we continue?
I'm actually good with ending it here and maybe doing another one with the updated draft order.
Old 03-30-2012   #1067
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

While I would like to finish this mock. I think it would be better to start up a post FA mock. The needs of many teams have changed after FA.

I think we have time to complete an entire mock with a 6 hr clock.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-30-2012   #1068
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

We can end it here. I can only take one team though in the next mock.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012   #1069
pbat488
gig 'em

Rep Power: 12913 pbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respected

cool to end with me. i'd like to keep the rams again if we do a post FA one.
pbat488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012   #1070
Blake
MMQB

Best drafts?

Best Values?

Biggest Reaches?
Old 03-30-2012   #1071
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
While I would like to finish this mock. I think it would be better to start up a post FA mock. The needs of many teams have changed after FA.

I think we have time to complete an entire mock with a 6 hr clock.

NOOOO that means Mr. Irrelevant truely is irrelevant. lol
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012   #1072
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
NOOOO that means Mr. Irrelevant truely is irrelevant. lol
True: LOL

The bengals had a great draft as well as the Browns.

Of course they had multiple picks.

Everybody keeps the same teams?

Maybe somebody new will take the Panthers. If not I will take them, in addition to the Cowboys.
Old 03-30-2012   #1073
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 128249 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Jaguars

1. Quinton Coples DE
2. Alfonzo Denard CB
3. Chris Givens WR
4. Antonio Allen S
5. Michael Egnew TE

I was looking to select Olivier Vernon DE from Miami if he was still there for me in the 6th.
Old 03-30-2012   #1074
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 191772 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Kansas City

1. David Decastro, OG, Stanford
2. Zebrie Sanders, OT, FSU ... if I had a redo since they signed Winston ... Jared Crick .
3. Alameda Ta'amu, DT, Washington
4. Joe Adams, WR, Arkansas
5. James-Michael Johnson, LB, Nevada

Why Crick ... cause Dorsey and Jackson are both high 1st round picks and I'm not paying them that much again .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012   #1075
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Kansas City

1. David Decastro, OG, Stanford
2. Zebrie Sanders, OT, FSU ... if I had a redo since they signed Winston ...
3. Alameda Ta'amu, DT, Washington
4. Joe Adams, WR, Arkansas
5. James-Michael Johnson, LB, Nevada
Very Solid

When does the new mock start?

1.Janoris Jenkins
2. Brandon Brooks
3. Josh Chapman
4. Jamell Fleming
5. Rishard Matthews
Old 03-30-2012   #1076
Rey
Hall of Fame

49'ers:

1) Stephen Hill, WR
2) Brandon Boykin, CB
3) Isiah Pead, RB
4) Tyrone Crawford, DE
5) Lucas Nix, OG
Old 03-30-2012   #1077
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 191772 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Very Solid

When does the new mock start?

1.Janoris Jenkins
2. Brandon Brooks
3. Josh Chapman
4. Jamell Fleming
5. Rishard Matthews
I think we should cherrypick Walterfootball for your same team or the Texans and compare ... while we're waiting .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012   #1078
Blake
MMQB

Lions

1.) Cordy Glenn, OL, Georgia (Dude is a beast and will destroy whoever is in his way.)
2.) Josh Robinson, CB, Central Florida (Fastest 40 at the combine.)
3.) Bobby Wagner, LB, Utah State (A mans linebacker. 4 year starter.)
4.) Nick Foles, QB, Arizona (Prototypical QB. Could be great.)
5.) Janzen Jackson, S, McNeese State (All world talent. Starter as a frosh.)
Old 03-30-2012   #1079
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Cardinals
1.) Michael Floyd
3.) Nate Potter
4.) Cam Johnson
5.) Trevor Guyton
Old 03-30-2012   #1080
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69514 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

If you guys need someone to take Carolina I wouldn't mind joining in for the next one if that's okay.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read