Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 03-10-2012   #561
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Texans Talk Mock Draft

2.54) Detroit Lions - Super Mario -

2.55) Atlanta Falcons - Wolf6151

2.56) Pittsburgh Steelers - Stingray -

2.57) Denver Broncos - JCTexan -

2.58) Houston Texans - Bah007 -

2.59) New Orleans Saints - RT22 -

2.60) Green Bay Packers - nytexan -

2.61) Baltimore Ravens - WolverineFan -

2.62) San Francisco 49ers - Rey -

2.63) New England Patriots - beerlover -

2.64) New York Giants - KMG 365 -
Old 03-11-2012   #562
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25491 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
I want to make my pick so bad

Me to and I'm next after Super Mario. Atlanta didn't have a 1st round pick so this will be my 1st player. I've got 2 good picks so no matter what Super Mario does I'll get one of them.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012   #563
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected

wow pace really stopped.
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012   #564
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 77717 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Super Mario doesn't get on during the weekends so yea it stopped. Draft will pick up again tomorrow hopefully, the pace for the 2nd round was much quicker than I expected.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012   #565
nytexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 1435 nytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
wow pace really stopped.
Yes a 2 day rain filled weekend and we get 8 picks in because 1 of the folks in charge (??????) of running this thing disappears. I guess he didn't know he could have pm'd someone with a group of possibility picks and the rest of us could have been rolling along right now. Very disappointing.

p.s.... I take that all back if he or a family member died.
Old 03-11-2012   #566
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Calm down guys... I believe we usually have the rule that the clock stops on weekends. People go out of town, dont have access to a computer, etc. Not a big deal, this mock has flown by thus far.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012   #567
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 118955 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Calm down guys... I believe we usually have the rule that the clock stops on weekends. People go out of town, dont have access to a computer, etc. Not a big deal, this mock has flown by thus far.
How dare you! I have no other life than this MB. My life is so sad can you pass me a tissue 65?
Old 03-11-2012   #568
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Yea, not a big deal. We should always expect the mock to slow atleast somewhat during the weekends. It always has. Usually we would still be in the first round or just getting done with it at this point.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012   #569
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69234 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

It's the rules.

No complaining
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012   #570
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44115 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Patriot Nation recap to date:

Twenty Seven - Nick Perry, DE/OLB

Thirty One - Kendall Reyes, DE/DT

Forty Eight - Mohamed Sanu, WR

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012   #571
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69234 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

So far so good BL.

This and signing Brandon Loyd in FA would make the Pats hard to beat.

Looking forward to the rest of your draft.
Old 03-11-2012   #572
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44115 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
So far so good BL.

If Sanu is still available pick #48 what would you think about Texans trading out of the first & taking best WR available?

2012 Draft was Mercilus
Old 03-11-2012   #573
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

One reason we can't draft Perry... Something crazy is always going on with our 8's.

And btw, who in the hell picks #8 as a defensive end?
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012   #574
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 77717 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So far so good BL.

A Pats offense of Lloyd, Welker, and Sanu at WR and Gronk and Hernandez at TE would be sick.

- The Immortal Bo
Old 03-11-2012   #575
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
If Sanu is still available pick #48 what would you think about Texans trading out of the first & taking best WR available?
Trading out of the 1st rd would be the way to go if you were dead set on taking a WR. I haven't watched alot of Sanu. But I really like Marvin Jones in the 2nd. Gary talked to him at the Sr Bowl.

I kind of hope they go OL or CB in the 1st and WR in the 2nd.
Old 03-11-2012   #576
beerlover
Site Contributor

Quote:
Trading out of the 1st rd would be the way to go if you were dead set on taking a WR. I haven't watched alot of Sanu. But I really like Marvin Jones in the 2nd. Gary talked to him at the Sr Bowl.

I kind of hope they go OL or CB in the 1st and WR in the 2nd.
Without Mario?

2012 Draft was Mercilus
Old 03-11-2012   #577
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
A Pats offense of Lloyd, Welker, and Sanu at WR and Gronk and Hernandez at TE would be sick.
Yes it would,

This is why I hope the Texans invest a high pick in a CB this yr. If you aren't getting better you're getting worse.

I hope the Texans org doesn't fall into the trap that they fell into after their 9-7 2009 season and do their homework on the draft and FA.
Old 03-12-2012   #578
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 70964 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Lions select Josh Robinson, CB/KR, Central Florida

Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012   #579
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 12627 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

If the Cardinals somehow sign Manning, they will not select Floyd in the first round, mostly because Reggie Wayne be going to Zona too, maybe Clark as well, but the Cards like their TE's.

I still don't think they get Manning though. Not with their cap situation, and if they do then it's entirely possible for the Texans to sign everyone of interest back to the team (Myers, Williams, Brisiel)
Old 03-12-2012   #580
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
If the Cardinals somehow sign Manning, they will not select Floyd in the first round, mostly because Reggie Wayne be going to Zona too, maybe Clark as well, but the Cards like their TE's.

I still don't think they get Manning though. Not with their cap situation, and if they do then it's entirely possible for the Texans to sign everyone of interest back to the team (Myers, Williams, Brisiel)
How does Arizona signing Manning help us sign our FA's?

It looks like Myers will test the market and get a bigger offer than what we want to offer. We might match it, but we might not.

If Mario gets to the market without a deal he's likely gone because we can't match the offers Seattle and other teams will throw at him. He's said that money isn't his biggest concern, but some team is going to throw $90 mil at him.

Brisiel is on the back burner right now and probably won't get much interest on the open market. We probably re-sign him in time.

- The Immortal Bo

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read