Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 03-06-2012   #301
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182552 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Texans Talk Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Thats a TALL dude! lol
The Cavs will use him part time .
Old 03-06-2012   #302
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
The Cavs will use him part time .
No way man, we want don't want him to go to the Dolphins...
Old 03-06-2012   #303
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 149849 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Thats a TALL dude! lol
Daryl Morey read this and is preparing a trade offer.
Old 03-06-2012   #304
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Thats a TALL dude! lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Daryl Morey read this and is preparing a trade offer.

How are his feet

Sincerely,

Daryl Morey
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012   #305
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182552 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
No way man, we want don't want him to go to the Dolphins...
That's true , plus you don't want a guy that big around the beach .
Old 03-06-2012   #306
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
How are his feet

Sincerely,

Daryl Morey

Hey dude...back off...that's MY deal...

Sincerely,

Rex Ryan
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012   #307
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

The Detroit Lions Select: Cordy Glenn, OL, Georgia

Also a mountain of a man @ 6'5", 346 pounds. Great combine numbers to go along with his extensive career at UGA.

"Glenn started 50 games along the offensive line at Georgia, tied for the most in school history with Clint Boling (4th round pick by Cincinnati in 2010). Of those 50 starts - 28 came at left guard, 18 at left tackle and four at right guard. Some feel he's best suited to the the interior of the offensive line."

The Lions have alot of needs, and on the o-line is a couple of them. I think the Lions are expecting to have Jeff Backus back for a couple more seasons @ LT. This will allow Glenn to play guard or right tackle.

Blake is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-06-2012   #308
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Seems like a good pick. I considered Glenn for the Browns, but they need a RT more than a guard. Guard would be a luxury pick for them at this point.

I PM'd Stingray.
Quote:
24- Steelers- Stingray
25- Broncos- JCTexan
26- Texans- Group Selection
27- Patriots- Beerlover
28- Packers-nytexan
29- Ravens- WolverineFan
30- 49ers- Rey
31- Patriots- Beerlover
32- Giants- KMG 365
Old 03-06-2012   #309
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Seems like a good pick. I considered Glenn for the Browns, but they need a RT more than a guard. Guard would be a luxury pick for them at this point.
I think he could play RT if they wanted him to.

The Lions guards are Rob Sims, Stephen Peterman and Dylan Gandy. Who? Exactly. Their LT (Backus) is a FA and their RT (Cherilus) hasnt worked out as expected when they took him in the first round.

He seems like a good kid. No injury history and played in the SEC trenches. I think he would be a great addition as a first round pick for alot of teams.
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012   #310
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

With the 24th pick the Pittsburgh Steelers select DL from Mississippi State Fletcher Cox. The Steelers just cut Aaron Smith and Casey Hampton is getting old. At 6'4" and 295 lbs, Cox will probably play DE in a 3-4 defense but if he gains some weight he can move to the "0" technique.

stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012   #311
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
With the 24th pick the Pittsburgh Steelers select DL from Mississippi State Fletcher Cox. The Steelers just cut Aaron Smith and Casey Hampton is getting old. At 6'4" and 295 lbs, Cox will probably play DE in a 3-4 defense but if he gains some weight he can move to the "0" technique.

Nice pick because i think they are really hurtin at the 5 .
Old 03-06-2012   #312
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Good pick. If he made it to the Texans group pick, I would have voted for him.

My board is cropping up with D linemen here at the end of the 1st. I hope a certain one makes it to 37...
Old 03-06-2012   #313
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90121 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

My draft board just got destroyed in the last 5 or so picks.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012   #314
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 149849 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
How are his feet

Sincerely,

Daryl Morey
Uh, Stan? Where are you going with this?
Old 03-06-2012   #315
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:
Good pick. If he made it to the Texans group pick, I would have voted for him.

My board is cropping up with D linemen here at the end of the 1st. I hope a certain one makes it to 37...
This is going to get dicey for the Texans consensus pick .
Old 03-06-2012   #316
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
My draft board just got destroyed in the last 5 or so picks.
Eh, Konz is still on the board, he could fit the Ravens alright. Tannehill is still out there if you aren't sold on Flacco

Would you have taken Mike Adams if he was there? I have been reading on some sites that Adams stock is falling to 2nd round grade due to his combine performance. I still like him, but I find it odd that he would drop about 20 spots due to splits times and such.
Old 03-06-2012   #317
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 90711 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow, this is draft is smoking along, well done everyone!!
Old 03-06-2012   #318
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90121 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Would you have taken Mike Adams if he was there? I have been reading on some sites that Adams stock is falling to 2nd round grade due to his combine performance. I still like him, but I find it odd that he would drop about 20 spots due to splits times and such.
No, would take him in the 2nd but not the 1st.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012   #319
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

With the 25th pick the Denver Broncos select...

Devon Still, DT, Penn State.

Comes fast and hard off the snap. Will work through the whistle. Tries to swim past his man when there is room to maneuver, bothering the quarterback. Effective taking on two blockers and flashes some quickness outside on twists. Most productive against the run when slanting into the action. Strong at the point when keeping his pads low. The Broncos need defensive line help.

Fletcher Cox would have been the pick here if he didn't go one pick sooner.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012   #320
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

And the Houston Texans are now on the Clock! Group Selection time.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read