Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Ravens MVP

RagingBull

Hall of Shame
This week's NFL picks

Ravens at Patriots, Sunday, 3 p.m. ET, CBS
New England's best player in last week's win over Denver was quarterback Tom Brady. The best player for Baltimore last week was Texans wide receiver Jacoby Jones. That doesn't bode well for the Ravens' chances to win Sunday. Still, New England is 1-6 against the spread in its past seven playoff games, including 1-5 against the spread in its past six playoff games at home. Expect New England to win, but look for Baltimore to cover the large spread.
Pick: Ravens (+7½)

:lol:

http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/story/_/id/7479615/peyton-manning-swings-odds-drastically-super-bowl-xlvii-futures?eleven=twelve

They were middle of the pack in points allowed, and bill bellichik always adapts and is not afraid of personnel movement.
Quite true, but Belichik won't be the only coach on the field tomorrow. Like I said, this could be a crazy game. If I were a gambling man, I'd take Baltimore and the points.

Quite true, but Belichik won't be the only coach on the field tomorrow. Like I said, this could be a crazy game. If I were a gambling man, I'd take Baltimore and the points.

And you gambled correctly! Funny, after I matter of fact-ly called you out I did some digging around. NE only covered the spread once in the AFC championship.

Back