Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-20-2012   #1
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 10404 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected
Default TO playing Indoor Football on own team

TO is playing for the Allen Wranglers, a team he co-owns. Looks like the only owner that would sign TO is himself LOL

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...163141141.html
Old 01-20-2012   #2
gwallaia

Rep Power: 82734 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TO playing Indoor Football on own team

This would be a great opportunity for Vince Young to quarterback the Wranglers and finally be successful as a professional football player.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012   #3
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 370555 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

This is so bizarre but yet so expected for T.O.

NFLN reported that he's doing this because of financial troubles. Something about buying a $3 million dollar house in New Jersey but only getting $2 million when he sold it.

As hard as I try, which is to say I don't try hard, I have no ability to feel sorry for dudes that blow through millions of dollars and end up broke. He made enough money in his career that his great-grandkids should have their college funds paid for, but instead he blew it on whatever frivolous crap a shallow mind blows it on.

I don't begrudge these guys for the money they make. It's entertainment industry in a free market economy. But, but they same token, I can't arouse any empathy when they go full stupid and lose it all.

T.O. on an arena team. Wow.
Old 01-20-2012   #4
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 141560 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
This is so bizarre but yet so expected for T.O.

NFLN reported that he's doing this because of financial troubles. Something about buying a $3 million dollar house in New Jersey but only getting $2 million when he sold it.

As hard as I try, which is to say I don't try hard, I have no ability to feel sorry for dudes that blow through millions of dollars and end up broke. He made enough money in his career that his great-grandkids should have their college funds paid for, but instead he blew it on whatever frivolous crap a shallow mind blows it on.

I don't begrudge these guys for the money they make. It's entertainment industry in a free market economy. But, but they same token, I can't arouse any empathy when they go full stupid and lose it all.

T.O. on an arena team. Wow.
I also find it impossible to feel any pity for Owens. He also said he's almost broke because of bad investment deals and for paying 40 something grand a month in child support for his 4 children. That too is all his fault. He didn't do himself any favors being a world class Ahole to everyone so I doubt he'll get a helping hand from anyone. I see a bad ending for him. Make millions let your friends invest the money knock up multiple women act like an Ahole and this is how you'll end up. Nice job Terrell. Oops I mean T.O.
What are the odds chad UNO pendejo ends up in the same boat. I say the odds are good.
Old 01-21-2012   #5
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I wonder if he trades himself eventually?

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012   #6
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 57076 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I wonder if he trades himself eventually?
Hopefully he cuts himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read