Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-16-2012   #1
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 173371 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Wiretape, spying, and other bizarre allegations about KC's GM Scott Pioli

Some bizarro goings on behind the scenes in the Chiefs organization reported by multiple sources -- purportedly initiated by GM Scott Pioli:

Arrowhead anxiety: Turnover off the field causes concern
BY KENT BABB
The Kansas City Star

Todd Haley walked into the public relations office at Chiefs headquarters on a Thursday in early December. Four days before he was fired as the team’s coach, he wanted to talk about what life was like inside this organization. But he didn’t know who else might be listening.

Looking up toward the ceiling, he darted into a back hallway before hesitating. Then he turned around, going back through a door and stopping again. Haley suspected that many rooms at the team facility were bugged so that team administrators could monitor employees’ conversations. Stopping finally in a conference room, Haley said he believed his personal cellphone, a line he used before being hired by the Chiefs in 2009, had been tampered with.

Paranoid? The Chiefs have adamantly denied that they tap phones or listen in on conversations. But as the team enters another period of transition after elevating defensive coordinator Romeo Crennel last week to head coach, interviews with more than two dozen current and former employees suggest that intimidation and secrecy are among the Chiefs’ principal management styles — and that Haley wasn’t the only one with paranoid thoughts...

read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/01/14...nover-off.html
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012   #2
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 31542 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wiretape, spying, and other bizarre allegations about KC's GM Scott Pioli

Whoa, if those allegations are true, then I feel for the poor saps that have to work with/for Pioli and the entire roster.
Old 01-18-2012   #3
TheCD
All Pro

Rep Power: 1035 TheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wiretape, spying, and other bizarre allegations about KC's GM Scott Pioli

PFT pointed out that if these allegations are true these guys (Pioli et al) could be facing serious jail time. Hopefully Haley isn't just saying this stuff out of spite, because these are some pretty harsh accusations.
TheCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012   #4
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Todd Haley always struck me as kind of a weirdo. I could see him being overly paranoid to the point he accuses his former employer of things like this based on sounds coming from the A/C turning on.
Old 01-19-2012   #5
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

I think I'd just walk around saying things like "Boy that Scott Pioli is a real sheep ****er."
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012   #6
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 31542 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
I think I'd just walk around saying things like "Boy that Scott Pioli is a real sheep ****er."
Scott Pioli did not rape and murder a girl in 1990.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read