Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-19-2012   #21
theNumber80
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 theNumber80 is a quality contributor and well respectedtheNumber80 is a quality contributor and well respectedtheNumber80 is a quality contributor and well respectedtheNumber80 is a quality contributor and well respectedtheNumber80 is a quality contributor and well respectedtheNumber80 is a quality contributor and well respectedtheNumber80 is a quality contributor and well respectedtheNumber80 is a quality contributor and well respectedtheNumber80 is a quality contributor and well respectedtheNumber80 is a quality contributor and well respectedtheNumber80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Will Andre have Surgery...

Andre definitely should have surgery. He still has 1-2 years of his top-notch athleticism so why not make the best of it?
theNumber80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012   #22
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 87188 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by theNumber80 View Post
Andre definitely should have surgery. He still has 1-2 years of his top-notch athleticism so why not make the best of it?
Because it could potentially do more harm than good, he has proved he can play the way the leg is now, he looked fine to me, if anything it was rust not ability in his 2 games.....the guy did not play much this season so he was not in 100% game shape, I think a full off-season will do him wonders.....still think we need to draft a number 2 and right now I am all for Nick Toon, big guy, great hands, if he can show some speed at the combine then he would be a no brainer for me....plus he blocks GREAT which is required for Gary's system
Old 01-20-2012   #23
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55069 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by theNumber80 View Post
He will be 31 this summer so I can't imagine how he's in purely athletic and physical terms at the level he was when he came out of college and into the league in 2003 ?
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012   #24
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 40481 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Also comes with age too. The reason some WRs can play late into their 30's is because they get craftier at route running and can't necessarily stretch the field the way they used to.
which is why someone to stretch the field should be our #1 requirement in the draft. We should go heavy on WR this year, first/second round IMHO, unless we pick up someone else from FA.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read