Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-15-2012   #1
kwoththeravens
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 kwoththeravens is a quality contributor and well respectedkwoththeravens is a quality contributor and well respectedkwoththeravens is a quality contributor and well respectedkwoththeravens is a quality contributor and well respectedkwoththeravens is a quality contributor and well respectedkwoththeravens is a quality contributor and well respectedkwoththeravens is a quality contributor and well respectedkwoththeravens is a quality contributor and well respectedkwoththeravens is a quality contributor and well respectedkwoththeravens is a quality contributor and well respectedkwoththeravens is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Your defense is something to be feared.

It was a tense game, and I'm still a bit shocked that we pulled through. I can say it honestly that with Schaub, you all would've blown us out.

That said, your defense is honestly the most amazing defense I've seen since the 2006 Ravens. Flacco didn't have time to do ANYTHING, it was honestly quite frightening. When you all get Schaub back, I think you all will be the best team in the league, period.

We face each other again next year as division winners. Best of luck and looking forward to the rematch.
kwoththeravens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012   #2
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 272221 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Your defense is something to be feared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwoththeravens View Post
It was a tense game, and I'm still a bit shocked that we pulled through. I can say it honestly that with Schaub, you all would've blown us out.

That said, your defense is honestly the most amazing defense I've seen since the 2006 Ravens. Flacco didn't have time to do ANYTHING, it was honestly quite frightening. When you all get Schaub back, I think you all will be the best team in the league, period.

We face each other again next year as division winners. Best of luck and looking forward to the rematch.
If you don't mind, I'm really trying to hate on some Ravens right now & posts like these from you guys ain't making it easy

You're a classy bunch, now stop it.
Old 01-15-2012   #3
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Re: Your defense is something to be feared.

Hope your guys get a good nights sleep to rest up, beat those fresh Pats and keep them out of the SuperBowl

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read