Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-15-2012   #1
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Wrap it up, tie it up, put it in a bow.

Couldn't have wrapped it up any better for the Ravens. Their defense didn't do ish against us, not a single sack. We gifted them 4 turnovers and gave them 17 points off of turnovers. They had one offensive drive to score a field goal.

Ravens fans, if they think they're better than this, we straight up gave this game to them. They didn't take it. Sorry, not one bit of conceeding defeat, our offense and special teams gave them the ball back 4 times easily. Their defense was outplayed by ours. We were the better team today and with Schaub under center we win by 2 TD's easily.

Good luck in the AFCCG Ravens, you're not gonna get past it.

Edit, you see Schaub with that kind of time and how badly he destroys defenses? I can't wait for an AFC Championship and superbowl next year. We're going all the god dang way next year!
Old 01-15-2012   #2
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wrap it up, tie it up, put it in a bow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
Couldn't have wrapped it up any better for the Ravens. Their defense didn't do ish against us, not a single sack. We gifted them 4 turnovers and gave them 17 points off of turnovers. They had one offensive drive to score a field goal.

Ravens fans, if they think they're better than this, we straight up gave this game to them. They didn't take it. Sorry, not one bit of conceeding defeat, our offense and special teams gave them the ball back 4 times easily. Their defense was outplayed by ours. We were the better team today and with Schaub under center we win by 2 TD's easily.

The thing is that the Ravens own the Patriots, so I see the Ravens in the Super Bowl.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012   #3
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected

AP_NFL AP_NFL
#Patriots are 6-1 vs #Ravens, one loss coming in the playoffs -rr
4 minutes ago
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012   #4
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2512 mariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
The thing is that the Ravens own the Patriots, so I see the Ravens in the Super Bowl.
Last time they played Pats won.

Flacco sucks Brady will destroy them.
mariowillshine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012   #5
OntRavenFan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 OntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

The matchup is actually better for us against the Pats than the Texans.

Pats have no pass rush to speak of, and no real Defense.

We beat the Pats and Brady in their house 2 years ago. We got beat up this game and escaped with a W. Don't count us out next game though.
OntRavenFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012   #6
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
AP_NFL AP_NFL
#Patriots are 6-1 vs #Ravens, one loss coming in the playoffs -rr
4 minutes ago
My bad. I misread the stat when I saw it earlier on TV. We'll see. The pats def is pretty bad too. I really don't care who wins.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012   #7
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntRavenFan View Post
The matchup is actually better for us against the Pats than the Texans.

Pats have no pass rush to speak of, and no real Defense.

We beat the Pats and Brady in their house 2 years ago. We got beat up this game and escaped with a W. Don't count us out next game though.
How many drives of more than 35 yards did you guys sustain? We gifted you 14 points. I'm sorry but if you feel good about your chances in NE than god bless. I'm rooting my teary eyes out for ya on next sunday, but NE is gonna stomp ya. Bad. I'll drop 3 bills on that.
Old 01-15-2012   #8
OntRavenFan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 OntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
How many drives of more than 35 yards did you guys sustain? We gifted you 14 points. I'm sorry but if you feel good about your chances in NE than god bless. I'm rooting my teary eyes out for ya on next sunday, but NE is gonna stomp ya. Bad. I'll drop 3 bills on that.
We just played against your #3? ranked defense. Patriots have the 31'st ranked Defense. Far different game.
OntRavenFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012   #9
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post

Wait, you weren't trying to be funny?

Old 01-15-2012   #10
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14067 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

The Ravens should win the next game well at least I want them to win, added to the fact I don't want the Patriots to win,. That is if they aren't too roughed up from playing us today. I said earlier that it kinda sucks for whoever wins this game because they will be limping into Pats stadium after a very physical game, while the pats played pitch and catch and drank cocktails during their game yesterday
Old 01-15-2012   #11
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 70825 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

as much as I hate to admit it, cause they just beat us, but the Ravens should stomp a mudhole in the Patriots defense next week.

Broncos ran all over them and played in a stupid zone defense that Brady carved up. Ravens are not going to do so and Rice will have a big day on the ground....They will put Brady on the ground or hit him allot and Brady HATES to get hit...

I see Ravens going to the Super Bowl against the 49ers....

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012   #12
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntRavenFan View Post
We just played against your #3? ranked defense. Patriots have the 31'st ranked Defense. Far different game.
Patriots put up a million points a game and play prevent. The stats are skewed.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read