Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2012   #1541
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 137757 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens. Noon. 1/15. **Official Divisional Playoff Thre

This hurts but I know we were playing with house money after all the injuries. I know we could have won this one. But I know that the team is built for the future and it's bright. Still hurts though.
Old 01-15-2012   #1542
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2512 mariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens. Noon. 1/15. **Official Divisional Playoff Thre

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
We have in incomplete data to go by. Linsfranc injury is not easy to fully recover from, and Matt was already a bit slow and immobile to begin with...I don't know how people are placing Schaub as the starter in 2012 when it would take INCREDIBLE healing and sustained health in that foot to get him to opening day.

If I know Kubiak like I think I know him by now, I think he earmarks Yates as his 2013 QB but tries to let Schaub enter the picture sometime in 2012 when he's ready to go on that foot...tries to see of Schaub can play well enough to get a new contract. The only problem is Schaub's future vs Yates' future and the ramifications of going with EITHER guy over the other for 2013 and beyond.

Not an enviable position to be in, to have to crystal ball which guy you plan for 2013 and beyond. All the other moves on offense and defense are easy compared to this one. IMO.
Trade up for Robert Griffin?

Just throwing it out there......
mariowillshine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012   #1543
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68808 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm not trading up for anyone unless his name is Justin Blackmon.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012   #1544
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2512 mariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
I'm not trading up for anyone unless his name is Justin Blackmon.
I would definitely trade up for him.
mariowillshine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012   #1545
MistaRed
Veteran

Rep Power: 11677 MistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respected

All we need is another WR and CB...super bowl bound
MistaRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012   #1546
fiasco west
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19254 fiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daravenator View Post
Most likely.

This team you cannot figure out. One day the offense explodes, Rice gets 170+, Flacco tosses bombs and the defense sacks the QB like mad. Then they play like today.

I do know that Brady remembers losing to Baltimore at Gillette two years ago, ending their home playoff win streak in dramatic fashion. And their defense is a pale comparison to the Texans D. Suggs needs to come up huge like he did in the WC game in 2009.

But, I will not be surprised if we lose, and lose big, if the Patriots play like they did last night.
Suggs will have a better day next sunday.

Today he was up against Brown and that dude has not given up a sack in a looong time now. One of the best LTs in the NFL, hopefully he'll get the rewards for his play next season via pro-bowls and all-pro recognition.
fiasco west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012   #1547
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16635 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

Man losing sucks but all i really got to say is man i will never forget this season this was a special season and im proud on how our team fought all year

So lets go texans next year !!!!!!!!!!
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012   #1548
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012   #1549
NBT
Veteran

Rep Power: 124 NBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariowillshine15 View Post
Trade up for Robert Griffin?

Just throwing it out there......
Good idea........but he will go either #1 or 2 in this Draft. Just trading up for mere draft picks wouldn't do it I imagaine. It would take one of our good veteran players in a trade, IMOG. Too expensive.

But what a rivalry - RGIII against Andrew Luck twice a year!
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012   #1550
NBT
Veteran

Rep Power: 124 NBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respectedNBT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistaRed View Post
Sounds like a plan, but I would also move Winston inside to OG and and draft a new ROT.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012   #1551
Naiirb
All Pro

Rep Power: 2725 Naiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respectedNaiirb is a quality contributor and well respected

2 days later and this game still infuriates me. Looking back we had such an excellent chance to get to the AFC Championship game. Both of the Ravens TD's came from Texans turnovers in our own territory. Oh what could of been, this is gonna sit with me for awhile.
Naiirb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012   #1552
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68808 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

It's gonna piss me off for the rest of my life.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012   #1553
austins23
Veteran

Section: GridIron 525
Rep Power: 19551 austins23 is a quality contributor and well respectedaustins23 is a quality contributor and well respectedaustins23 is a quality contributor and well respectedaustins23 is a quality contributor and well respectedaustins23 is a quality contributor and well respectedaustins23 is a quality contributor and well respectedaustins23 is a quality contributor and well respectedaustins23 is a quality contributor and well respectedaustins23 is a quality contributor and well respectedaustins23 is a quality contributor and well respectedaustins23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistaRed View Post
WR, yes! And some O Line depth. When Brisiel went out, Caldwell couldnt pull his weight very well.
austins23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012   #1554
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 237388 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiirb View Post
2 days later and this game still infuriates me. Looking back we had such an excellent chance to get to the AFC Championship game. Both of the Ravens TD's came from Texans turnovers in our own territory. Oh what could of been, this is gonna sit with me for awhile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
It's gonna piss me off for the rest of my life.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012   #1555
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 88409 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Cushing will be on Sound FX at 8:30, from the game. It will be sad at the end though.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read