Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-13-2012   #21
TheCD
All Pro

Rep Power: 1036 TheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ravens' Leach: 'It's really just another game'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post
Ravens' Leach: 'It's really just another game'
This quote came back to haunt DeMeco last year against the Cowboys. You think Vonta would have learned.

Hopefully a similar outcome results in our favor, and just as one-sided.
TheCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012   #22
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I heard on the radio that the reason Leach and Pollard downplay this game is because they have a lot of good friends here in Houston.

They both like it here, especially Leach.
Pollard might have matured personally by being here; he becomes more of a professional (attitude-wise.)
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012   #23
TheCD
All Pro

Rep Power: 1036 TheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I heard on the radio that the reason Leach and Pollard downplay this game is because they have a lot of good friends here in Houston.

They both like it here, especially Leach.
Pollard might have matured personally by being here; he becomes more of a professional (attitude-wise.)
Pollard will always be one of my favorite Texans. He was the only guy willing to take time before the Seahawks game and sign stuff for myself and some kids. He was really nice and because of him I will always have a great keepsake from my first Texans game.

He plays great as a very old school SS and it's just too bad (to me, at least) Wade doesn't employ that kind of system, because Bernard is definitely one of the best in that role.
TheCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012   #24
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Lol at everyone getting bent out of shape over one of the most over-used cliche's in the book.

I like Vonta a lot, as a player and a person (as you can tell in my sig). I'm not sure what we offered or what he was paid, but I would've loved to have seen him still in a Texans uni.

In the end, he gone. I'll always root for him when we aren't playin them.

*Still trying to figure out which 'Beast' I should make a new sig out of*
Old 01-13-2012   #25
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCD View Post
Pollard will always be one of my favorite Texans. He was the only guy willing to take time before the Seahawks game and sign stuff for myself and some kids. He was really nice and because of him I will always have a great keepsake from my first Texans game.

He plays great as a very old school SS and it's just too bad (to me, at least) Wade doesn't employ that kind of system, because Bernard is definitely one of the best in that role.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Lol at everyone getting bent out of shape over one of the most over-used cliche's in the book.

I like Vonta a lot, as a player and a person (as you can tell in my sig). I'm not sure what we offered or what he was paid, but I would've loved to have seen him still in a Texans uni.

In the end, he gone. I'll always root for him when we aren't playin them.

*Still trying to figure out which 'Beast' I should make a new sig out of*
Agree with both of ya'.

Hou-Tex, you can't decide between Cushing and Watt or What?
Old 01-13-2012   #26
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 9013 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012   #27
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Agree with both of ya'.

Hou-Tex, you can't decide between Cushing and Watt or What?
Love em both, but kinda leaning towards Watt considering he's playing a similar position that I played.

Who can build me a sweet Watt sig?
Sponsored links
Old 01-13-2012   #28
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Love em both, but kinda leaning towards Watt considering he's playing a similar position that I played.

Who can build me a sweet Watt sig?
One of the guys you can ask is AnthonyE.
Old 01-13-2012   #29
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs down Re: Ravens' Leach: 'It's really just another game'

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
What an idiot. This isn't "just another game", this is playing in the ****ing playoffs.
Yeah.....who does he think he is kidding....just another game....what a crock of bull.....
Yeah Mr. Leach....sure....we believe that statement......
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012   #30
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 387845 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

I loves me some Leach ..... just not this weekend.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012   #31
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

He and Pollard both will have a little extra pep in their step!
Old 01-13-2012   #32
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
He and Pollard both will have a little extra pep in their step!
It still won't help Pollard. He couldn't cover a bed with a sheet.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read