Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Weather Forecast for the game - M&T Bank Stadium

Cushing getting bloody with the snow falling....would be sick.

Tough to assess how good or bad a snow game would be for us. I'd be scared of Rackers blowing a kick, and fumbles. But for a team like us who likes to control the clock and run the ball, snow would keep us from throwing so that might be nice, especially with Yates if his nerves are caught up. Might hurt Andre's impact though.

I don't know.

I luv it. Bring it on, MUTHER NATURE!

Yates is young and full of piss and vinegar...as is the rest of our team. The Ravens old citizen seniors (Reed and Lewis) will be arthritic and ready to go eat some Campbell's Chunky Stew in a nice warm locker room while we're running circles around them.

I'm calling this NOW--TEXANS WIN AND IT WILL SHOCK THE NFL NATION.

Texans will win.

Tough to assess how good or bad a snow game would be for us. I'd be scared of Rackers blowing a kick, and fumbles. But for a team like us who likes to control the clock and run the ball, snow would keep us from throwing so that might be nice, especially with Yates if his nerves are caught up. Might hurt Andre's impact though.

I don't know.

Geez, who would you rather have? Janikowski? Get off Rackers already... I usually don't use this word, but when I do, I mean it, but all this Rackers debate lately is a bunch of "duechery"

The Texans don't lose cold weather games. Just look at the Chicago game and Green Bay game a feew years back. I was at both...we won them both.

The Texans THRIVE on cold weather! BRING IT!

I don't know.

I think that each and every catch that he will make will be that much more impactful. He may only get 5 catches for 63 yards but they could all be on 3rd downs.

Just saying.

I've seen several sources including weather.gov predict sunny skies with no precipitation ~38*.

Well the local stations can't decide either. Go figure. LOL

185315592_Position1.JPG

7day_640x480.jpg

WJZ_Extended_Forecast-still.jpg

WEB_Seven_Day.JPG

The Texans don't lose cold weather games. Just look at the Chicago game and Green Bay game a feew years back. I was at both...we won them both.

Did you get that van running again?? I hope its ready for next weekend!!

Geez, who would you rather have? Janikowski? Get off Rackers already... I usually don't use this word, but when I do, I mean it, but all this Rackers debate lately is a bunch of "duechery"

So a comment about me being worried that a KICKER might have trouble KICKING in SNOW is enough to get you riled up? I could have ****ing Pele out there and I'd still be scared ****less of a kick in snow.

Get over yourself. You've come on strong. Get over yourself.

I think it was Tom Brady who said he likes playing in snow. The receivers get open easier because the DBs are slipping all over the place.

I think snow actually helps the passing game, it's the wind & rain you have to worry about.

The way Arian cuts and relies on his footwork so much, I'm hoping for no snow.

The Ravens aren't a cold weather team! LOL

C'mon man. If it's cold and snowing you have to admit it gives the Ravens a slight edge, even if you are built like a cold weather team.

The Ravens aren't a cold weather team! LOL

C'mon man. If it's cold and snowing you have to admit it gives the Ravens a slight edge, even if you are built like a cold weather team.

Apparently it doesn't make anywhere near as much difference as people think when warm-weather teams visit cold weather teams.

I saw on Total Access last night (which gets shown over here a day later than over there so probably Tuesday's show) they were breaking it down and whilst its a big problem when dome teams go outdoors it isn't anywhere near as bad for teams who play in open stadia.

So a comment about me being worried that a KICKER might have trouble KICKING in SNOW is enough to get you riled up? I could have ****ing Pele out there and I'd still be scared ****less of a kick in snow.

Get over yourself. You've come on strong. Get over yourself.

I can't get over me. I think about me everyday. Oh, parting is never sweet. The grass in the fields, the flowers in the garden, the trees in the forrest..

Ok, don't know where I was going with that. It was the fact that there was a whole thread kind of bashing Rackers and I found it amazing that nobody really looks up stats. And come on, "deuchery" is a fun word!

I think it was Tom Brady who said he likes playing in snow. The receivers get open easier because the DBs are slipping all over the place.

I think snow actually helps the passing game, it's the wind & rain you have to worry about.

Just apply the snow tires........:kitten:

90003603-186988145942053b.jpg

Last edited:
I can't get over me. I think about me everyday. Oh, parting is never sweet. The grass in the fields, the flowers in the garden, the trees in the forrest..

Ok, don't know where I was going with that. It was the fact that there was a whole thread kind of bashing Rackers and I found it amazing that nobody really looks up stats. And come on, "deuchery" is a fun word!
Hey, weren't you in that movie Deucher and Deucherer?

I luv it. Bring it on, MUTHER NATURE!

Yates is young and full of piss and vinegar...as is the rest of our team. The Ravens old citizen seniors (Reed and Lewis) will be arthritic and ready to go eat some Campbell's Chunky Stew in a nice warm locker room while we're running circles around them.

I'm calling this NOW--TEXANS WIN AND IT WILL SHOCK THE NFL NATION.

Texans will win.

I'm really worried about the weather here. Arian has been a little fumble happy, and luckily the ball has bounced his way, but honestly if he keeps it up he is going to start turning it over and kill us.

So... basically... if it snows, Kareem's screwed.

players are from all over the nation, many of our key players grew up in cold weather and have played for cold-weather teams their entire career...

players are from all over the nation, many of our key players grew up in cold weather and have played for cold-weather teams their entire career...

Some players can re-adapt quickly. Some can't. Either way, cold weather invites more muscle problems/injuries.

Texans are 6-2 when it's 40° or lower at kickoff.

02 - Pit, win, 35° wind chill 27
04 - Chi, win, 12° wind chill -8
04 - Jac, win, 40° wind chill 30
08 - Cle, win, 30° wind chill 20
08 - GB, win, 3° wind chill -3
10 - Phi, loss, 36° wind chill 32
10 - Ten, loss, 36° wind chill 33
11 - Cin, win, 34° wind chill 30

Interesting, Speedy. Wind chill for tomorrow's game is expected to be around 20.

Interesting that with wind chill, we lost the 2 warmest games lol

Texans are UNDEFEATED (5-0) when it's 35° or lower at kickoff.

Had to add some spin to those numbers! Supposed to be 34° at kickoff last I saw.

Back