Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-11-2012   #1
Matt Crimson
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Matt Crimson is a quality contributor and well respectedMatt Crimson is a quality contributor and well respectedMatt Crimson is a quality contributor and well respectedMatt Crimson is a quality contributor and well respectedMatt Crimson is a quality contributor and well respectedMatt Crimson is a quality contributor and well respectedMatt Crimson is a quality contributor and well respectedMatt Crimson is a quality contributor and well respectedMatt Crimson is a quality contributor and well respectedMatt Crimson is a quality contributor and well respectedMatt Crimson is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Congratulations Texans

I wanted to post this earlier but it took a bit for me to get accepted to the forum.

I'm a Bengals fan and it was hard to take the beating you guys gave us on Sunday but I'm here to congratulate you on moving on to the finals! The Texans are actually my second favorite team, so while I do wish the Bengals would have beaten you and moved on themselves, I'm still happy to see that the other team I liked will be moving on regardless. Hopefully you guys destroy the Ravens this Sunday with Foster and Johnson. They beat us twice this year and now I want to see them take a beating from you guys. WHO DEY!!! Er.....I mean.....GO TEXANS!
Matt Crimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012   #2
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101315 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Congratulations Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Crimson View Post
I wanted to post this earlier but it took a bit for me to get accepted to the forum.

I'm a Bengals fan and it was hard to take the beating you guys gave us on Sunday but I'm here to congratulate you on moving on to the finals! The Texans are actually my second favorite team, so while I do wish the Bengals would have beaten you and moved on themselves, I'm still happy to see that the other team I liked will be moving on regardless. Hopefully you guys destroy the Ravens this Sunday with Foster and Johnson. They beat us twice this year and now I want to see them take a beating from you guys. WHO DEY!!! Er.....I mean.....GO TEXANS!
Consider beating the ravens already done
Old 01-11-2012   #3
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Quote:
GO TEXANS!
GEAUX Texans

Old 01-11-2012   #4
Daravenator
Veteran

Rep Power: 3744 Daravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
That's big talk....even for a Texan! lol
Daravenator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012   #5
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 249976 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Sunday can't get here soon enough.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012   #6
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Rep Power: 101315 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daravenator View Post
That's big talk....even for a Texan! lol
read below my name, thats what i do.

2nd post down, 2 hours before the game http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...=88445&page=11
Old 01-11-2012   #7
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Well said and thanks!! It's been a brutally long ten years!
Old 01-11-2012   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Sunday can't get here soon enough.
Yeah it can. I need more time to finish my will as Sunday I will surely have a heart attack.
Old 01-11-2012   #9
ts4texans
Rookie

Rep Power: 224 ts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
read below my name, thats what i do.

2nd post down, 2 hours before the game http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...=88445&page=11
that's so insane hahah.

Treacherous Texans
ts4texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012   #10
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Yeah it can. I need more time to finish my will as Sunday I will surely have a heart attack.
That's Thunderkyss...... with a "y"
Old 01-11-2012   #11
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts4texans View Post
that's so insane hahah.
possibly. i predict the texans win 23-17 this sunday. Lets see if i can make it 2 in a row.
Old 01-11-2012   #12
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Thanks there bengals fan. I know a lot the bengal fans cant stand their owner.....we used to have one here in Houston....with the Oilers...thank god he left town..maybe someday you will get a better owner......you got some draft picks for Palmer....so that should help......
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012   #13
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

This is not "grass" but it is grass.... as in "turf"

Im thinking this is a decent shot!
Old 01-11-2012   #14
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 53235 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
This is not "grass" but it is grass.... as in "turf"

Im thinking this is a decent shot!
No wonder our field sucks. You keep on stealing it. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012   #15
Ruinondd
Veteran

Rep Power: 1260 Ruinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respected

Lol. Bill I just saw the top of the ziplock bag at first, had a wtf is he really posting a pic of moment then.... OH its turf from the game /doh

Enjoy thy trophy
Ruinondd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012   #16
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Section: Wolfies, Table 16
Rep Power: 4783 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Well, if the Texans are your second favorite team, then you should be happy that we won because there was no way in Hades your team was going to beat the Ravens!! HAHAHAHAHAHA...Ok, serious note, thank you, and I think the Bengals have a Mostly Sunny future (I don't know, there was a weather thread and whatever, I'm doing forecasts for everything now)
Old 01-11-2012   #17
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53235 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perki-Perk View Post
Well, if the Texans are your second favorite team, then you should be happy that we won because there was no way in Hades your team was going to beat the Ravens!! HAHAHAHAHAHA...Ok, serious note, thank you, and I think the Bengals have a Mostly Sunny future (I don't know, there was a weather thread and whatever, I'm doing forecasts for everything now)
Not to rain on your parade or anything, but that's my job. LOL

Quote:
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
Old 01-11-2012   #18
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
No wonder our field sucks. You keep on stealing it. LOL
Yeah!! That happens my brother!!!
Old 01-11-2012   #19
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Section: Wolfies, Table 16
Rep Power: 4783 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Not to rain on your parade or anything, but that's my job. LOL
My fault Brakos, I will try to keep the off the wall comments to myself until you post kind sir! *bows out of the way* lol
Old 01-11-2012   #20
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perki-Perk View Post
My fault Brakos, I will try to keep the off the wall comments to myself until you post kind sir! *bows out of the way* lol
That's better. Now you go tell Thorn to kiss my ass!

Quote:

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read