Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-08-2012   #1
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 21296 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected
Wink Tebow throws for 3:16 yards...

I'm just saying...

Tebow: 10-21, 316 Yds, 2 TD, Rush TD
Roethlisberger: 22-40, 289 Yds, TD, Int

God moves in mysterious ways...

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #2
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tebow throws for 3:16 yards...

stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #3
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 9013 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

Oh god...
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #4
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

This is about god? Well then what about

"And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets (insert: and in the end zone) , that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward."

Not my book but even I get this. I'm sorry, I understand he walks on water to many but in my view he's just a massive attention whore. Yes, I know "haters gotta hate". That's me baby. That's me.
Old 01-08-2012   #5
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

So if the patriots beat the Broncos next week, is that the devil giving a helping hand to Bill Belichick?
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #6
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
So if the patriots beat the Broncos next week, is that the devil giving a helping hand to Bill Belichick?
No, that would be the devil helping himself.
Old 01-08-2012   #7
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 21296 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected

Man, you guys need to unclinch. It was just a joke.

And Herv, you're gonna have to show me that he's doing what he's doing to "be seen by men." Nothing wrong with public displays of your faith. Other places in the bible is says:

Matthew 5:16
In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.

Sponsored links
Old 01-08-2012   #8
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 53235 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
It's the QB Protected by Jesus vs. the QB Protected by Refs.

Round 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #9
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Quote:
That's great...
Rep.

Old 01-08-2012   #10
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101421 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Oh lord, i have to come on the TEXANS site and deal with Tebow mania as well. I'm sorry i am happy for Tebow BUT his style of play and winning is not going to be long term success. Everyone knows that including Elway, you can here it in his interviews about Tebow.
Old 01-08-2012   #11
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 31526 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

Josh McDaniels will be on the Patriots staff next week. I believe McDaniels will show his loyalty to his faith in Tebow and betray the Belichick by revealing signals to the Broncos.
gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #12
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #13
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87732 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg no re View Post
Josh McDaniels will be on the Patriots staff next week. I believe McDaniels will show his loyalty to his faith in Tebow and betray the Belichick by revealing signals to the Broncos.
Nope - Belichick is paying him in silver - 30 pieces per game from what I hear.
Old 01-08-2012   #14
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 33323 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected

God doesn't care about a football game. I'm a huge football fan, but there are more important things in life.
Old 01-08-2012   #15
pirbroke
All Pro

Rep Power: 11106 pirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv_ya_blue View Post
I'm just saying...

Tebow: 10-21, 316 Yds, 2 TD, Rush TD
Roethlisberger: 22-40, 289 Yds, TD, Int

God moves in mysterious ways...
That is so cool. I am loving this stuff. Oh off subject but Luv_ya_blue I have been on a religious terror this week. I read Heaven is for real, 90 minutes in Heaven, A childrens Bible ( dont ask ) and next will be The Bible for Dummies. I got to get the basics down before diving into the real thing. I am 45 and tired of the food for worms theory. I am just excited and had to tell somebody, sorry. Back on subject, If we don't make it then I am rooting for Denver, It's not Tebow's fault he is getting so much airtime and why not root for such a good human being for once. And who knows, maybe God loves football. Tebow Time
pirbroke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #16
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101421 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirbroke View Post
That is so cool. I am loving this stuff. Oh off subject but Luv_ya_blue I have been on a religious terror this week. I read Heaven is for real, 90 minutes in Heaven, A childrens Bible ( dont ask ) and next will be The Bible for Dummies. I got to get the basics down before diving into the real thing. I am 45 and tired of the food for worms theory. I am just excited and had to tell somebody, sorry. Back on subject, If we don't make it then I am rooting for Denver, It's not Tebow's fault he is getting so much airtime and why not root for such a good human being for once. And who knows, maybe God loves football. Tebow Time
Someone a little concerned with the date Dec 21 2012 approaching ?
Old 01-08-2012   #17
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEL BLUE TEXANS View Post
Leave it to someone on 4chan to take this to a whole new level of crazy world

Old 01-08-2012   #18
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Quote:
Originally Posted by CretorFrigg View Post
God doesn't care about a football game. I'm a huge football fan, but there are more important things in life.

Oooooooooo, what you said.
Old 01-08-2012   #19
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Quote:
Leave it to someone on 4chan to take this to a whole new level of crazy world

Ok...
That's pretty crazy! Even for ME! LOL

Old 01-08-2012   #20
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv_ya_blue View Post
Man, you guys need to unclinch. It was just a joke.

And Herv, you're gonna have to show me that he's doing what he's doing to "be seen by men." Nothing wrong with public displays of your faith. Other places in the bible is says:

Matthew 5:16
In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.
So it's all about the intent and since we can do nothing but take his word for it that he's sincere with all the public prayer and such (and even if he wasn't he would insist he was) we just have to make up our own minds about this. No way to know otherwise. For my part I don't buy it.

But then I don't buy any of it so that shouldn't come as a surprise.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read