Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2012   #301
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 60434 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade to interview for TB job

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Yep. For the more savvy fan, the bloom is off the rose.

He had a shot at maybe becoming a bit of an icon here. And he might still accomplish it if he changes some stripes. But doggone if it doesn't look like he's hell-bent for leather to get another HC gig ANYWHERE he can get one.

I mean, he's not "looking" to be one, but he will listen...and he's happy where he's at but he still wants to be a HC again. LOL.

Wade Phillips: Defensive Coordinator extraordinaire. Public Relations genius? Not so much.
I disagree with this. Listening to an offer and interviewing for a position is a far cry from taking just any old HC gig. Bum's on record as saying Wade doesn't want to coach just any team. He'd like to coach a contender, not rebuild a team. Of course, Bum is also on record as saying Wade doesn't want to be a HC anymore so who knows?
All in all, I think Wade stays at least one more year. Are there any real competetive teams needing a new HC right now? TB made a splash on a last place schedule then came down to earth playing a 3rd place schedule. The only quality team they beat last year were the Saints in week 17. Hardly contender material.
Old 01-08-2012   #302
fiasco west
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14152 fiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Odds are more favorable of him sticking around, getting more help via the draft, free agency maybe as well, and hopefully shutting his pie hole about wanting to be a HC again.

If that happens, he and Kubiak could string together several awesome seasons and have great chances on an annual basis.

Just my two cents, not saying it's HOW it will play out. Just saying this would be most advantageous to us if he sort of figured out he was no longer a true HC candidate anymore. As it stands, dude is gonna' leave if somebody extends the offer his way.
Agreed.

I'd wish he'd just settle down here. Being a part of a championship team is something I'm sure is worth it if they can get it done.

Going to Tampa a team that's not looking good though takes him further away from that. I thought he was at a stage in his career that he's willing to play sidekick to help win a ring. Sort of like the old NBA vet that gets the label as ring chaser, hopping from team to team hoping to win one. I thought this was where Wade was at, but clearly with his comments he wants to be a HC again.

I'm just hoping that the talent on our defense will bring us a long line of accomplished DCs begging to take over.
fiasco west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #303
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 21296 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected

CHANNEL 2 NEWS
talking about this story in a few.

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #304
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 21296 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected

Channel 2 just said that the Texans gave permission to talk to him.

Wade said it's both "the best job I've had" (with the Texans) and "I'd like to talk about it" of being a head coach again.

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #305
fiasco west
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14152 fiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respected

It's right to give him permission. He's a grown man and denying him that would just frustrate him.

I think we as fans just need to show the man love. Houston is his home and if you see Wade out and about remind him of that.
fiasco west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #306
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

I hate this and the timing. But I can see it from Wade's perspective.

Think about how his image was tarnished by his tenure with the Cowgirls. People are saying he is a "bad head coach." He is human. Of course he wants to erase that image. And being a great DC is wonderful and all that, but the head coach is where it is all at.

Sad for us, and I want him to stay. But I see why he wants a chance to redeem his image.
Old 01-08-2012   #307
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Is it possible that the man doesn't like working with Kubiak?
Old 01-08-2012   #308
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 60434 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiasco west View Post
Agreed.

I'd wish he'd just settle down here. Being a part of a championship team is something I'm sure is worth it if they can get it done.

Going to Tampa a team that's not looking good though takes him further away from that. I thought he was at a stage in his career that he's willing to play sidekick to help win a ring. Sort of like the old NBA vet that gets the label as ring chaser, hopping from team to team hoping to win one. I thought this was where Wade was at, but clearly with his comments he wants to be a HC again.

I'm just hoping that the talent on our defense will bring us a long line of accomplished DCs begging to take over.
Ironically enough, Kubiak won three of them by doing the exact opposite. 1 season in the pro's with SF, 11 with Denver and 6 with Houston. 3 teams in 18 years.
This Wade's 9th team in 35 years of coaching in the NFL.
Old 01-08-2012   #309
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44358 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Whether right or wrong, even if he fails to land the HC position.......after his recent comments, many Houston fans will never again see Wade with the same loveable endearment and reverence that is his father.
I think if this happens these people are silly and petty and only think about themselves. Wade came in and changed this team, the perception, the culture, and turned us into winners.

If people turn their backs on him b/c he still has the passion and burns to be a head coach then boo to those people. They were never a fan of Wade's, only a fan of what have you done for me lately.

I don't remember Wade ever saying he was home here and never wanted to move on as long as he is able to coach. Day one he talked about his head coaching record and how he should still be in talks about getting a head coaching job.

You don't want to be a first mate if you have been the captain of a ship.

TEXANRED is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #310
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 172049 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Glazer Brothers could care less about Tampa Bay....

Quote:
Without finding a link, I know that we've discussed on here how the Bucs are EXTREMELY well below the salary cap. As in, "They can go and by a lot of groceries" if they wanted to. As in, leaps and bounds and far and away the leader of the pack in salary cap space.

This was discussed in the lockout days during the summer.
GP, this should help.

Salary Cap Space: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Will Have Around $55 Million In 2012
Quote:
by Sander on Dec 29, 2011 12:19 PM EST in Free Agency

The Bucs have been near the top of the league in terms of salary cap space this season. Back in September, ESPN reported that the Bucs had $27.2 million in cap space, a number that likely hasn't significantly changed. That ranked them second in the league. The Bucs had all of this cap space, but didn't use it on the deepest free agency class in NFL history. They didn't use it to extend their own players, either, although there haven't exactly been many candidates for extension this season.

Keeping all of that in mind, the Bucs will have even more cap space next season. Per Andrew Brandt of the National Football Post, they will work with a salary cap close to $150 million, as the $25 million of 2011 cap space rolls over to next season. With a reported salary cap number of $92.873 million in 2012 (per ESPN), the Bucs will have nearly $55 million in salary cap space.

The question now becomes: will the Bucs spend this money, and who will they spend it on?

The first question is hard to answer: they haven't spent a lot of money in the past couple of seasons, and the salary floor won't force them to spend money either*. On the other hand, the Bucs clearly need talent at a few positions (most notably cornerback, safety and linebacker), and Mark Dominik's plan does include spending money on free agents at some point. Most notably, it includes spending money on positions where drafted players have failed and signing players who will start.

The Bucs have seen their draft picks fail at several positions this season, though the question is to what extent that's going to be a long term problem. Brian Price and Gerald McCoy haven't produced the way the team wants them to produce, but both players' lack of production can be chalked up to injury - so is that a long-term concern? Quincy Black was a solid linebacker before he was re-signed to a new contract, but his play has collapsed this season. Is that a long-term problem? Aqib Talib has been a pretty good player, but his off-field problems bring his long-term prospects with the Buccaneers into question. Tanard Jackson has shown a complete inability to tackle this season - but can he do turn himself into his 2007 version again?

The Bucs will have to find ways to answer these questions this offseason to determine where and if they're going to spend money in free agency. There's also always the possibility that Mark Dominik is replaced after this season, though that seems a little unlikely. If that happens, the Bucs could overhaul their free agency strategy too.

Ultimately, I think the Bucs will spend more in free agency this offseason than they have in years past. Then again, I thought the same thing last season - so who knows.

*:A salary floor accounted for in cash spent was instated in the last CBA, but that won't come into effect until 2013, and even then its effect will be limited. The Bucs will have to spend 90% of the salary cap in cash per year, but they'll have to do that over the four-year period 2013-2016, and then the four-year period 2017-2020. That means they can be below the salary floor for several years, as long as they compensate for that later on. Even if they don't do that, they'll simply be penalized the amount of money they didn't spend - so they won't be forced to spend that money on players, either.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #311
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Mike Sherman? Not good enough for the SEC. But good enough for Tampa Bay? That would be a weird hire. #crossfingers
Man, you got that right. That's a jaw dropper. Couldn't believe my eyes when I read that.

I guess one man's trash truly is another man's treasure.
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #312
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 55298 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

What people aren't considering is that Wade simply wants to achieve at least what his father achieved. Dallas permanently tarnished his legacy, but his dad still gets to be team captain at playoff games.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012   #313
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Glazer Brothers could care less about Tampa Bay....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Thanks, CND. Rep your way.

$55 million cap space. Yowzers.
Old 01-09-2012   #314
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't know if Wade gets TB job or not. One thing is certain that we do have good coaching staff that other teams are interested in which is a good thing IMO. Last year Dennison, before that Sherman(not pro but) and now Wade. I hope, Wade stays with us however, I do understand if he decided to leave for TB's HC job. To me, Wade deserves another chance to prove himself that he is capable of doing HC and be successful at it.

After all, he helped us get into playoffs and win post season game for us. I know, the timing is bad but I can't blame him for not giving up his desire to become HC again should he gets TB's HC job offer. I myself included, many of us here did not expected this much of a quick turn around(from bottom of D to #2 D). I am sure that he worked really hard to prepare for this season. He mentioned in an interview post Cincy game that he is Houstonian and I think he means well. (Like father like son, no bulls) He loves the city and its fans and gave everything his got to improve our D.

Growing up watching your father become HC for NFL team and worked with him as a member of coaching staff, naturally as son, would be interested in taking same foot steps and become HC like him someday.

As fan of Bum and Wade, I can't blame him of anything bad if he leaves. It will be sad. But, I wish him good luck if he gets an offer.

This is just me how I see Wade's situation and I am sure we all have different opinions.
SAMURAITEXAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012   #315
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 23440 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
Wade came in and changed this team, the perception, the culture, and turned us into winners.
We will end up a 1 year wonder.

He came in and drafted all these 3-4 players. Now we weill need to find a coach that will still use all these 3-4 players. We already know that his successor is not on this staff. Players were already questioning the play calling of Herring while Wade was out.

McNair should not have let him interview while our season is still going on. Wade should have told them he would interview after he was done with this season. He should be more focused on winning in the playoffs than where he will coach next - expecially as he is still under contract.

If he does leave and the Texans hire from within we will be back to 8-8 or worse.

This is like a kick in the nuts.

Sometimes you need to learn to do what you are best at and leave the power search for others.
Old 01-09-2012   #316
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
I understand the irritation. I don't understand all abject hatred being put out by GP, She Texan, et al.
Where do you get "hatred" out of what I posted. Anger, irritation, disappointment, maybe, but, not hatred!

DAMN, I LOVE Wade Phillips! Respect the hell out of what he has done for our team, and understand his desire to be a HC again! I just HATE the timing, and think it's disrespectful, that's all!! BTW: His job is not done until we are out of the playoffs!! JMO!

Oh well! It is what it is, and nothing can change that! If he leaves I will wish him good health, hate the TB BUCS as much as I hate the Cowboys, and keep on believin in my home team!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012   #317
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
What people aren't considering is that Wade simply wants to achieve at least what his father achieved. Dallas permanently tarnished his legacy, but his dad still gets to be team captain at playoff games.
If he kicks the #$%^ door in this year, he'll have accomplished more.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012   #318
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 78537 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

not happy. i realize he'd like to get a ring as a head coach, but he's the hometown hero, the son of bum, in the job he's most qualified for, with all the freedom he could want and as much money as he wants. that's the setting.

the big deal to me is that because of wade's defense we've made the playoffs for the first time and just won our first playoff game. what does it tell your players as they prepare for the biggest game of their careers that you've changed their world, but will leave practice early because taking over a team we destroyed earlier in the season might be more rewarding.

we all get it. tampa cant sit and wait, and wade would like to stamp the exclamation point as the man in charge to go with his wins, but i dont like it as a fan and i'm sure the lockerroom isnt happy. for a team full of young guys that have already come to depend on him to make us winners, that's not what you want to hear a day before traveling to a powerhouse.
Old 01-09-2012   #319
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209570 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grams View Post
We will end up a 1 year wonder.

He came in and drafted all these 3-4 players. Now we weill need to find a coach that will still use all these 3-4 players. We already know that his successor is not on this staff. Players were already questioning the play calling of Herring while Wade was out.

McNair should not have let him interview while our season is still going on. Wade should have told them he would interview after he was done with this season. He should be more focused on winning in the playoffs than where he will coach next - expecially as he is still under contract.

If he does leave and the Texans hire from within we will be back to 8-8 or worse.

This is like a kick in the nuts.

Sometimes you need to learn to do what you are best at and leave the power search for others.
Good post, I agree with it. I'll go a bit further though, if Wade leaves town, I'm moving the Phillips family in the same mental room with Bud Adams and they can stay there.

Kubiak has shown he knows NOTHING about running a defense or hiring someone who can. Phillips came in through the owner and Rick Smith, and if Phillips leaves, I agree with Grams, we're back to the same old **** around here.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012   #320
Kthx
All Pro

Section: Bar Table
Rep Power: 8621 Kthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah well the front-runner for next man up would be Reggie Herring right? If so I would agree.
Kthx is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read