Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 01-09-2012   #21
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans vs Bengals 720p

I downloaded the utorrent and the file, and its still not playing for me. Whenever I press play i just get a black screen. What am I doing wrong?
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012   #22
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I downloaded the utorrent and the file, and its still not playing for me. Whenever I press play i just get a black screen. What am I doing wrong?
What do you play it with?
VLC Player?

I already got the game from my capture card and also from tenyard so I might not download this version.
But usually, for my PC, I found that kmplayer works better with mkv file.
You can google and download kmplayer.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012   #23
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
What do you play it with?
VLC Player?

I already got the game from my capture card and also from tenyard so I might not download this version.
But usually, for my PC, I found that kmplayer works better with mkv file.
You can google and download kmplayer.

Someone posted the utorrent link and I downloaded it. The file seemed to download ok, but it won't play. I've never downloaded a torrent file so I'm pretty ignorant to how it works to be honest with you.
Old 01-09-2012   #24
Ruinondd
Veteran

Rep Power: 1260 Ruinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respected

When you try to watch it, what program opens up and only shows a black screen? If you haven't downloaded another player default for windows is window media player. It suck. Get vlc or kmplayer as 76 suggested.
Ruinondd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012   #25
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Thanks guys! The kmplayer worked. Utorrent opened up and played it in whatever player it has, but downloading the one you guys suggested did the trick. I appreciate it!
Old 01-09-2012   #26
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Thanks guys! The kmplayer worked. Utorrent opened up and played it in whatever player it has, but downloading the one you guys suggested did the trick. I appreciate it!
Glad I can help.
Enjoy!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012   #27
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 10262 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected

windows media player cant handle MKV files... try Media Player Classic..
Old 01-09-2012   #28
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingh99 View Post
How does it work? I am using safari and the link dl's a small file that does nothing when clicked to open other than to say

Safari can’t open the file “Bengals@Texans 07-1.01.2012.torrent” because no available application can open it.
If you are using OS X, get a program called transmission(best torrent program for Apple computers).

Last edited by LonerATO; 01-09-2012 at 04:53 AM.
LonerATO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012   #29
kingh99

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerATO View Post
If you are using OS X, get a program called transmission(best torrent program for Apple computers).
Okay thanks. That one seems to be working.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read