Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-08-2012   #1
Mari-OWNED!
Bucco Bruce

Rep Power: 4281 Mari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans/Bengals Post-Game Interviews

For those of you interested, here's a bunch of post-game interviews the Texans gave following their victory today.

LT Duane Brown

Wade Phillips

TE Owen Daniels

NT Earl Mitchell

ILB DeMeco Ryans

S Danieal Manning

WR Kevin Walter

DE Antonio Smith

Bob McNair

Enjoy!
Mari-OWNED! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #2
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans/Bengals Post-Game Interviews

Thanks for posting Mari!

WOW! That interview with Wade scared the poo out of me!! He looked weak, and even though I know he's very soft spoken, it was obvious to me he has not fully recovered from his surgery! I have a feeling he had a lot more done than we all know about! My prayers will go up for him to continue improving!! He's a true warrior to be there for our team after what he went through!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #3
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11283 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans/Bengals Post-Game Interviews

I find it interesting that during Demeco's interview they asked him about playing a divisional game against the Ravens since it will be the 6th game against the AFC North.

If Pittsburgh beats Denver and New England they'll come here after we beat the Ravens. That will give us:

2 games against the Steelers
2 games against the Ravens
2 games against the Bengals
1 game against the Browns.

I wonder if anyone has ever played 7 games in a season against another division like this. It would obviously have to be in the playoffs, but it could be a 1st ever occurrence.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read