Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-07-2012   #1
kingh99

Default Kubiak is the Architect

What you are witness to is the culmination of years of planning and execution. Our dumb ugly Aggie is a disciplined, proven leader and should be feared henceforth. He also has the extra swagger of having two fingers weighted down with SuperBowl gold. Sometimes I think we overlook this fact.
Old 01-07-2012   #2
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8734 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak and coaches put team in position

Hard to find anything to complain about this week. Not sure what was up with that time out. Kubiak deserves credit for a great season and this team is looking like it has a great future ahead of them. I for one was starting to lose faith a little but I'm glad we kept him.
Old 01-07-2012   #3
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak is the Architect

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingh99 View Post
What you are witness to is the culmination of years of planning and execution. Our dumb ugly Aggie is a disciplined, be-knighted bastard and should be feared henceforth.
That's the dumbest, POS post I've seen in my life.

What do you think of that?
Old 01-07-2012   #4
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 102457 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
That's the dumbest, POS post I've seen in my life.

What do you think of that?
damn someone in a bad mood after our first play off win ?
Old 01-07-2012   #5
fiasco west
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15475 fiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respected

I dunno. I was thinking that Smith was more of the architect. The drafting over the years and FA pickups is finally paying off thanks to hiring a coach that knows how to use the talent (on both sides of the ball now)
fiasco west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #6
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
damn someone in a bad mood after our first play off win ?
Read the post.

Kidding, right??? I have respect for you.
Old 01-07-2012   #7
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 55704 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Read the title as "Kubiak is the Antichrist".

Along that note, I think Showtime must be cheering for the Antitexans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-07-2012   #8
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Read the title as "Kubiak is the Antichrist".

Along that note, I think Showtime must be cheering for the Antitexans.
Showtime hates F'ing crap.
Old 01-07-2012   #9
kingh99

hrmm
Old 01-07-2012   #10
kingh99

dbl hrmm
Old 01-07-2012   #11
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 55704 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Showtime hates F'ing crap.
Still, you sound like someone antipissed in your antikoolaid.

On that note, how would you anti-piss? Sounds painful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #12
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
I guess you could go back to watching your drugged out concussed shell of players that UT is famous for. There's still that option sawedhorn.
Me? UT? Get the F out. Go back to the official board. Obviously you don't know shit.
Old 01-07-2012   #13
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 102457 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Read the post.

Kidding, right??? I have respect for you.
i know what you mean, but everyone is excited about our first play off win. So i'm not reading into to much at this point. Just enjoying the win and all the excitment.
Old 01-07-2012   #14
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Happy days are here again.
Old 01-07-2012   #15
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 192665 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Happy days are here again.
That they are .... we finally got to see this team win a meaningful game. Only took a decade.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #16
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 246932 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Kubiak is the architect of the offense. Wade Phillips is the architect of the defense. Nothing Kubiak has done in the prior five years leads me to believe he could ever be an architect of that defense.

But hey, we have Wade Phillips, and we have a good offense. So be happy with it.
Old 01-07-2012   #17
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4466 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
What you are witness to is the culmination of years of planning and execution. Our dumb ugly Aggie is a disciplined, proven leader and should be feared henceforth. He also has the extra swagger of having two fingers weighted down with SuperBowl gold. Sometimes I think we overlook this fact.
Just want to point out he has three rings, two with Denver and one with the 49ers. He was the QB coach for Steve Young's Super Bowl.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #18
PHAROAH
All Pro

Rep Power: 96 PHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respected

He deserves credit for a great season and a great playoff win. Now let's not forget uncle Wade Phillips who took our defense from number 31 to number 1 this season at one point. Awesome!!!!!!
Old 01-08-2012   #19
kcdoubleeagle
Veteran

Rep Power: 475 kcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respected

You know what...I have been the biggest doubter of Kubes. But what he did this season with a rookie qb is just remarkable...give the man his dues.
kcdoubleeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #20
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 249243 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Kubiak is the architect of the offense. Wade Phillips is the architect of the defense. Nothing Kubiak has done in the prior five years leads me to believe he could ever be an architect of that defense.

But hey, we have Wade Phillips, and we have a good offense. So be happy with it.
If this ever becomes an offense vs defense thing, like Wade had in Dallas, it's over. Right now it's a team thing, offense pulling for the defense & defense pulling for the offense. That's Kubiak.

Next time we see Wade's offense score 24 points, or win the T.O.P. it will be the first.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read