Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 05-02-2005   #1
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Dwight Freeney has shoulder surgery

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2050699
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005   #2
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

Same doctor as Boselli?
TheOgre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005   #3
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4640 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Now, if he would just have ankle and knee surgury on both legs, that would maybe slow him down a bit. Seriously though, I hope he is OK.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005   #4
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo783
Seriously though, I hope he is OK.
C'mon Edo, no more Mr. Nice Guy OK ? You're just like me, if he was out for the year, you'd feel bad for him, but you'd feel better for the Texans. I mean
this guy has been our worst nightmare and its probably gonna continue.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005   #5
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4640 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

OK, I truly do hope he is OK..... after 5 or 6 years of pain and torment such that he becomes the biggest bust in NFL history and after he is no longer able to play he is totally healed and goes on to a perfect life. Of course if he were ever traded to us, he would be instantly healed and become the best ever seen. That works for me...and you?

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005   #6
F-minus67
Hall of Fame

Just to make it clear, Ryan Leaf was the biggest bust in the history of recorded time.
Old 05-02-2005   #7
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-minus67
Just to make it clear, Ryan Leaf was the biggest bust in the history of recorded time.
I don't know about that. Ki-Jana Carter was taken number one overall, and he had a terrible career. DD ran for more yards last year than Carter did in his entire career.
Old 05-02-2005   #8
Youngstown Colt
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wags
I don't know about that. Ki-Jana Carter was taken number one overall, and he had a terrible career. DD ran for more yards last year than Carter did in his entire career.
yeah, but he tore his acl, leaf was just an a-hole.

But about Freeney, it was probably arthoscopic surgery, which is usually just for cleaning out scar tissue. I don't expect problems, and that's cool that you guys aren't celebrating this. That shows a lot of class

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read