Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-08-2012   #41
Lucky

Rep Power: 100513 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans FANS tore it up today!!!

Card stunt seen from Gridiron, TX.

Old 01-08-2012   #42
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 52595 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

that was the loudest i've experienced. when watt returned the interception the noise level jumped so much i actually felt like i was going to explode. i cant remember the last time i was so thoroughly exhausted or excited. we didnt get home until around 10 and i wanted to check the forum but ended up passing out.
Old 01-08-2012   #43
Heath Shuler
maybe not

Section: 521
Rep Power: 34640 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
It's you at the 0:27 mark. Save that video.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESAD2-14 View Post
Was that you in the background giving the TD signal? If so your in the highlight reel. Towards the end of the clip when the show Watt intercepting the ball from ground level, someone in a white Cushing jersey is in the background, looks like they got a red hat on too.

http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-medi...235dbd01#cltop

Awesome play, I've leaked a few tears of joy re-watching it.

It is me. Thanks so much for pointing that out. I have the game on DVR and just watched it.

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #44
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 29450 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

Mye ears are still ringing and can't talk to save my life! Awesome day!
Old 01-08-2012   #45
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 398 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected

It was so so loud...crowd was into into, especially towards end of the game when they played that Pitbull 'tonight' song and the Wiz Khalifa 'win win win' song, everyone was dancing and high fiving. Only knucklehead was the idiot in our section at 650 up in M who thought it would be funny to throw a full aluminum bottle down...I texted security too with everyone else and he was GONE! But it was the best game ever!
Old 01-08-2012   #46
htowntexans1985
1st Round Pick

Rep Power: 11061 htowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtowntexans1985 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaJokaa View Post
I was screaming from home
Quote:
Originally Posted by MannyFresh View Post
It was so so loud...crowd was into into, especially towards end of the game when they played that Pitbull 'tonight' song and the Wiz Khalifa 'win win win' song, everyone was dancing and high fiving. Only knucklehead was the idiot in our section at 650 up in M who thought it would be funny to throw a full aluminum bottle down...I texted security too with everyone else and he was GONE! But it was the best game ever!
I was in section 549. I saw that too. Was it a Texans fan?
htowntexans1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #47
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 398 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by htowntexans1985 View Post
Unfortunately yes...he didn't want to leave when green shirts came up but once Mr. Officer came yeah he was out with a shower of booos. Bengal fans were well behaved and good sports.
Old 01-08-2012   #48
macho grande
Veteran

Section: thin air up here
Rep Power: 347 macho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
that was the loudest i've experienced. when watt returned the interception the noise level jumped so much i actually felt like i was going to explode. i cant remember the last time i was so thoroughly exhausted or excited. we didnt get home until around 10 and i wanted to check the forum but ended up passing out.
That's nothing. I actually blacked out for a couple of seconds right after the pick six. I remember cheering then waking up and picking myself back up lol. Went right back to cheering. Everyone was asking if I was ok. Dont know what happened but I'll be making an appt in the morning. That was kinda scary.
macho grande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012   #49
Heath Shuler
maybe not

Section: 521
Rep Power: 34640 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by macho grande View Post
That's nothing. I actually blacked out for a couple of seconds right after the pick six. I remember cheering then waking up and picking myself back up lol. Went right back to cheering. Everyone was asking if I was ok. Dont know what happened but I'll be making an appt in the morning. That was kinda scary.
Take care of yourself. I hope everything is OK.

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012   #50
ESAD2-14
TexanAmerican

Rep Power: 10194 ESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post
It is me. Thanks so much for pointing that out. I have the game on DVR and just watched it.
No problemo, hope you get to save it and show off to your family and friends.
Old 01-09-2012   #51
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 52595 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
i'm almost there with you. my eyesight is terrible so i thought watt knocked it down and i started to raise hell, all of a sudden the crowd erupted and i went jello for a second before finding myself in time to see him get into the endzone. if i wasnt already at my peak during the explosion, i dang well might have liquified lol. i didnt drop, but quite literally can still feel the hum in my chest just thinking about it.

it wouldnt surprise me if several folks got knocked down by the noise and/or vibrations from that play. i hope that's all it was, see the doc and keep us posted bud.
Old 01-09-2012   #52
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4547 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I think I lost a year of my life when Watt picked that pass off. I screamed at the top of my lungs for a solid minute. I STILL cant talk. Just an insane experience that I will never forget.
Old 01-09-2012   #53
macho grande
Veteran

Section: thin air up here
Rep Power: 347 macho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post
Take care of yourself. I hope everything is OK.
Thanks everyone for the well wishes but like I said earlier, I didn't feel a thing. I did make an appt this morning for a routine checkup on Thursday just in case. I haven't been to a doctor in about three years.

Side note, my sis lives in Md and will be attending the game this weekend. She said she grabbed a nosebleed for around 200. Jersey'd up and screamin loud. Wish i could make it.
macho grande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012   #54
Joeycharp89
Veteran

Rep Power: 650 Joeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by htowntexans1985 View Post
Bengals fans were taking some abuse on the first northbound metrorail ride. There were two sitting near where I was standing. Some drunk Texan fan was ripping out anything orange from the game program and yelling at the rest of the train. He tried to hand them a torn out picture of Andy Dalton. I was surprised they didn't try to trash talk him, but I guess when you are in a train full of at least slightly inebriated Texans Fans you think twice about that...

Overall people seemed to be good sports though, high fives all around. I think one of my videos has those same Bengals fans high fiving people down the escalators.
Joeycharp89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012   #55
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeycharp89 View Post
Bengals fans were taking some abuse on the first northbound metrorail ride. There were two sitting near where I was standing. Some drunk Texan fan was ripping out anything orange from the game program and yelling at the rest of the train. He tried to hand them a torn out picture of Andy Dalton. I was surprised they didn't try to trash talk him, but I guess when you are in a train full of at least slightly inebriated Texans Fans you think twice about that...

Overall people seemed to be good sports though, high fives all around. I think one of my videos has those same Bengals fans high fiving people down the escalators.
Yeah, but even then, no excuse for that...I've many a times told a fellow Texan (drunk mind you), to shut up and quick acting like a damn fool when they start getting to close to comfort to an opposing fan. No call for that mess especially if there's kids involved. Your right Bengal fan was congratulatory and had a few more beers with us.
Old 01-09-2012   #56
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeycharp89 View Post

Not only is it your right, but it's your responsibility to punch them in the face, and YES I mean a Texans fan that would be that rude and display disgusting behaviour like that. When I went to the Nati back in '03 or '04, our host did that to fans that thought it was cool to peg me in the back of the head with ice cubes...

Okay, I kid about punching someone in the face. Seriously though, I would've told them to slow their role. That's not who Texans fans are or what we represent!
Old 01-09-2012   #57
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3214 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MannyFresh View Post
I was in 650 row E. That kid needed his a$$ beat. He barely looked 21, if that. The cop had to help the staff, and was that his parents who left with him? They looked embarrassed.

A few random ****ers aside, that was an incredible experience being there for that win.

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012   #58
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 13195 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by scourge View Post
I was in 650 row E. That kid needed his a$$ beat. He barely looked 21, if that. The cop had to help the staff, and was that his parents who left with him? They looked embarrassed.

A few random ****ers aside, that was an incredible experience being there for that win.
I saw some kid getting arrested 5 mins into the game. Wasn't sure what had happened, they were escorting him out of the hallway in section 321.

I was like, damn, five minutes in? What a waste!
Old 01-10-2012   #59
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 19226 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

A fan records a noise level at 118.3 decibels.

http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans...o-your-health/

Quote:
That’s 118.3 decibels. Just how loud is this? It’s above the level of sandblasting and a loud rock concert, and just beneath the level at which pain begins.

The level also exceeds safety levels specified by the Occupational Safety & Health Administration. The federal organization says a workplace is unsafe if employees are exposed to levels of 115 decibels for more than 15 minutes a day.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012   #60
majestrate
Veteran

Section: 308 17/18
Rep Power: 5020 majestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respected

Raiders 2009 game was pretty damn loud. Of course I don't think it was too difficult to get JaMarcus Russell off his non-existant game.
majestrate is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read