Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

what happened to FILO?

Haven't seen Doc or Carrie post in a long time. They still go to the games/tailgate?
I am on facebook with both of them. They still own their tickets and parking space by name but they sold their tickets to someone else. I think Doc told me that he has been banned from the board for some reason too.

Good to see they are still in touch with someone. I used to buy my season tickets through them and had a lot of fun yelling at the top of my lungs while on defense right along with Doc. It was tough having to let those tickets go, but surgery and baby on the way at same time made it not possible.

I am pretty sure I have Carrie's # at the house, so perhaps I'll give a call sometime to see how they are.

Sucks to hear he may have been banned. Don't remember him being anywhere near as bad as some that still post here regularly.

Yeah, I have them on facebook too. Doc has my off-beat sense of humor, and Carrie and I both love the weather. LOL

Yeah, I have them on facebook too. Doc has my off-beat sense of humor, and Carrie and I both love the weather. LOL

Docs Facebook morning humor has me in smiles everyday, now I know who to blame for some of the WAYoff beat stuff! lol

By the way, saw a guy IN the stadium Saturday with 3 balloons.....I thought FILO initiated the ban on balloons (anyone remember the balloon blackout?)
:pop:

I sure do!!

balloon.gif

Whatever happened to that JB dude that was in here?? He had like 20,000 posts in just a year or so, and he just up and disappeared from the site. Aren't some folks buddies with the guy outside of the board?

Whatever happened to that JB dude that was in here?? He had like 20,000 posts in just a year or so, and he just up and disappeared from the site. Aren't some folks buddies with the guy outside of the board?

I corrupted JB. He now spends all his time on facebook playing mafia wars. I usually chat with him on skype daily.

Docs Facebook morning humor has me in smiles everyday, now I know who to blame for some of the WAYoff beat stuff! lol

By the way, saw a guy IN the stadium Saturday with 3 balloons.....I thought FILO initiated the ban on balloons (anyone remember the balloon blackout?)
:pop:

We refer to that as "The Mylar Incident". :cutthroat:

Knowing Doc he probably touched the computer and thats what happened. I do miss my weather reports. Could have used a Carrie report today

Back