Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2012   #1
itsdotcom
Rookie

Default Looking for Ultimate Fan Texans Helmet

I've looked all over for a Texans Ultimate Fan Helmet but I cannot find it anywhere!

Looks like this

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...All-Categories

I've seen them on buy.com out of stock so I know they exist.

Anyone know where I can find one?
itsdotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #2
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Looking for Ultimate Fan Texans Helmet

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsdotcom View Post
I've looked all over for a Texans Ultimate Fan Helmet but I cannot find it anywhere!

Looks like this

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...All-Categories

I've seen them on buy.com out of stock so I know they exist.

Anyone know where I can find one?
LOL!! Good luck! Those are all COLD WEATHER teams listed! Might be better to look for one with a sprinkler on top! J/K!!

It is a cool looking helmet, and I hope you find one!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #3
itsdotcom
Rookie

They exist! Somewhere!

http://www.buy.com/prod/nfl-ultimate...205867628.html
Old 01-08-2012   #4
Fili
All Pro

Rep Power: 3890 Fili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respected

Do you by any chance know how long they've been out of stock? Could've been recent and they are probably getting some in soon.

Edit: Seems like the seller is Excalibur Electronic. So I suggest getting in contact with them about the helmet.
Fili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012   #5
itsdotcom
Rookie

UPDATE: Found it!!

There's a couple left for those that may be interested..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NFL-Houston-...item1e71405388
Old 08-23-2012   #6
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsdotcom View Post
UPDATE: Found it!!

There's a couple left for those that may be interested..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NFL-Houston-...item1e71405388
Just curious .. where do you live?

I remember having all sorts of heavy winter Oilers gear when I lived in the northeast.

All I have now is a real nice suede winter Texans jacket that I have probably worn 2 or 3 times when I was in Austin. It rarely ever got cold enough to wear that thing. Now that I am in Florida I might as well sell it because it's not ever getting worn here.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012   #7
itsdotcom
Rookie

I live in Houston. I'm wearing it to the game in NY and CHI this year. It would have been real handy for the BAL playoff game in January.
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read