Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-07-2012   #1
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Bold Predictions for the game?

Just want to know what everyone's bold predictions for the game are outside of what the final score will be.

My bold prediction, and yes I probably need to have my head checked after this is that Jacoby Jones will have a huge day. Both in the return game and he'll catch a couple of long receptions that will give this team energy.

Bold predictions anyone?
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #2
unclejamima
Rookie

Rep Power: 172 unclejamima is a quality contributor and well respectedunclejamima is a quality contributor and well respectedunclejamima is a quality contributor and well respectedunclejamima is a quality contributor and well respectedunclejamima is a quality contributor and well respectedunclejamima is a quality contributor and well respectedunclejamima is a quality contributor and well respectedunclejamima is a quality contributor and well respectedunclejamima is a quality contributor and well respectedunclejamima is a quality contributor and well respectedunclejamima is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bold Predictions for the game?

HOU 13 - CIN 0 Texans D is as fired up as my pipe.
unclejamima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #3
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33797 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans win, 30-13.

I expect the run game to be dominating today. Both Arian Foster and Ben Tate will combine for 250 rushing yards. Andre Johnson and Owen Daniels to both have one receiving touchdown. The play-action passes will be hard for the Bengals to stop because of how successful the run game is.

On defense, look for Brooks Reed to register two or three total sacks. He's been sackless for a long time. I expect him to come out guns blazing against the Bengals today. A couple of fumbles forced by Cushing and Barwin, two total interceptions by Johnathan Joseph.

The Texans will look impressive today and punch their ticket to Baltimore.
Bulls on Parade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #4
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
Texans win, 30-13.

I expect the run game to be dominating today. Both Arian Foster and Ben Tate will combine for 250 rushing yards. Andre Johnson and Owen Daniels to both have one receiving touchdown. The play-action passes will be hard for the Bengals to stop because of how successful the run game is.

On defense, look for Brooks Reed to register two or three total sacks. He's been sackless for a long time. I expect him to come out guns blazing against the Bengals today. A couple of fumbles forced by Cushing and Barwin, two total interceptions by Johnathan Joseph.

The Texans will look impressive today and punch their ticket to Baltimore.
Wow, yeah you took bold to a whole new level.
Old 01-07-2012   #5
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans 20-10. Kareem Jackson delivers a pick six.
Old 01-07-2012   #6
TEXANJAK
Texans #1

Rep Power: 127 TEXANJAK is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANJAK is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANJAK is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANJAK is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANJAK is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANJAK is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANJAK is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANJAK is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANJAK is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANJAK is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANJAK is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm hoping for a big statement game 27-14. Wade will have the bulls on parade fired up. Kubiak will let go of the reins on T.J. Yates and let the Beast tear them up.
Old 01-07-2012   #7
JamesBill
Veteran

Rep Power: 8317 JamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respected

27-13 Texans
JamesBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-07-2012   #8
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 64171 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
... Kareem Jackson delivers a pick six.
I think this wins the BOLD prediction.
Old 01-07-2012   #9
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TejasTom View Post
Definitely "out-bolded" my prediction.
Old 01-07-2012   #10
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83971 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
Texans 20-10. Kareem Jackson delivers a pick six.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TejasTom View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Definitely "out-bolded" my prediction.
I don't think I can be as bold either, LOL
But on second thought, heck, why not?

Come on KJ, don't lay an egg!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #11
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 8443 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I don't think I can be as bold either, LOL
But on second thought, heck, why not?

Come on KJ, don't lay an egg!
I can be more bold: KJ gets 2 pick sixes. There I said it.

AJ has a huge game too and gets 2 TDs and a 150 yards
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #12
TheCD
All Pro

Rep Power: 1036 TheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respected

My prediction is thatTJ Yates has a stellar game. I'm going to go off the assumption that Kubiak has been holding him back since we made the playoffs so teams won't have an easy breakdown of him. I'm expecting the kitchen sink to be thrown at the Bengals on offense.
TheCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #13
escrimador
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 escrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respectedescrimador is a quality contributor and well respected

Bold?

T.J. Yates breaks out with 300+ yards passing and 3 touchdowns and Texans win 41 -17
escrimador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #14
drunkcookie
2 drunk 2 cook

Rep Power: 4924 drunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans D breaks playoff sacks record with however many sacks that is...

...and Hell is coming with them!
drunkcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #15
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 104354 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish

J.J. Watt with the Sack/Fumble/TD

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #16
Txn_in_FL
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 33753 Txn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respected

Yates - 300+ yards, TD
AJ - 100+ yards, TD
Arian - 100+ yards, 2 TDs
Cush - 3 Sacks, 1 Int
Reed - 1 Sack, 1 Fumble Recover, 1 TD

Too much?
Old 01-07-2012   #17
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

27 to 10 Texans and about 100 people at bwww dezavala for watch party
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #18
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 95414 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected

My mind says Houston 28, Bengals 17.

But my BOLD prediction is:
HOUSTON 51
CINCINNATI 9

Two 100+ yard rushers
Yates 300+ yards
Delhomme 100+ yards in mop up duty.
Marshall is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #19
burro
almost sentient

Section: on the couch, praying for a broadcast
Rep Power: 18049 burro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respected

Bold prediction: T.J. Yates finishes with a QB rating of 100.0+
Old 01-07-2012   #20
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 87188 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected

Bold prediction, Houston gets 7 sacks

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read