Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 01-06-2012   #1
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 21296 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected
Exclamation No Parking Pass for game tomorrow--Where Do I Park? Help!

We don't have a parking pass. Coming from Beaumont direction. Where's the best place to park? What's it gonna cost to ride the train in? We're shooting for being in the tailgate area around noon!

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012   #2
80tothezone
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5079 80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected

you can normally park at the hotel right there on 610 and there are other lots right next to the stadium.
Old 01-06-2012   #3
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Parking Pass for game tomorrow--Where Do I Park? Help!

For the hotels be sure to get there pretty early. They will probably full up quick with all the people coming who haven't been before, especially out of town Bengals fans. and they won't be cheap. Not sure what they'd charge for a playoff game, but make sure you have enough cash. I'd wager they'll be minimum $30, possibly more.

unfortunately, it's kind of last minute to acquire a pass. Cheapest I just saw was $55 for yellow at ticket exchange, and only one at that price.

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012   #4
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 21296 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm not looking for a pass at this point. Didn't think about trying to get one, or I could've earlier--between now and Christmas. It's cool. I'm just trying to figure out the best place to park. I'm cool with riding the train in. We've ridden the one down past Sam's Club before. Don't remember that much about it though.

Old 01-06-2012   #5
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

There's also the Fannin South Park & Ride just south of 610 @ W. Bellfort.

$10 for parking.

Free Metro Rail for the day (due to the game).

Best for Maroon & Orange Lot.
Not too bad for Blue Lot.
http://www.houstontexans.com/gameday...d-parking.html

You can google Fannin South Park & Ride if the following link doesn't work.
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&cp...-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Good luck!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012   #6
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

I sometimes do the hotel at 610 and kirby on the corner. It's usually 20 bucks but they might bump it up for the game. It ain't a bad walk, maybe 7-10 minutes or so.
Old 01-06-2012   #7
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
There's also the Fannin South Park & Ride just south of 610 @ W. Bellfort.

$10 for parking.

Free Metro Rail for the day (due to the game).

Best for Maroon & Orange Lot.
Not too bad for Blue Lot.
http://www.houstontexans.com/gameday...d-parking.html

You can google Fannin South Park & Ride if the following link doesn't work.
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&cp...-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Good luck!
Awesome! Thanks 76. Pretty sure that's the rail we rode last time we went.

Sponsored links
Old 01-07-2012   #8
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Riding the train ain't bad, but remember that the further north you park, the easier it is to get on a train and the cheaper the parking. Downtown is usually 5-10 bucks to park, but it might be more due to the playoffs.
Old 01-07-2012   #9
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Riding the train ain't bad, but remember that the further north you park, the easier it is to get on a train and the cheaper the parking. Downtown is usually 5-10 bucks to park, but it might be more due to the playoffs.
Hey, you really can walk from Fannin South to Reliant.
To find the way back after tailgating is another matter.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read