Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-06-2012   #21
Kthx
All Pro

Section: Bar Table
Rep Power: 8621 Kthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thank You, Andre!

Andre is already up there with other Texas sports legends in my book, completely classy guy.
Kthx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012   #22
Lucky

Rep Power: 136980 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm extremely happy that AJ finally is on a playoff team. He's earned this opportunity. Now, it's time for him to shine. Andre is one of the rare players who can make those around him look better. This is his chance to make TJ look great. I think we're about to witness one of Andre Johnson's finest performances.
Old 01-06-2012   #23
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Love it. Expect to see this AP article in newspapers across the country. GO TEXANS!
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #24
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 28657 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A.J set to Make Play-Off Debut.

Andre could easily have a coupla of rings sitting on his fingers right now. Could have had the pick of any NFL team he wanted. He stuck with Houston, and he deserves this more than anyone with the team. God willing, I hope he goes out there tomorrow, plays the whole game healthy, and pulls in some more classic AJ highlight reel footage.

Old 01-07-2012   #25
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattieuk View Post
Andre could easily have a coupla of rings sitting on his fingers right now. Could have had the pick of any NFL team he wanted. He stuck with Houston, and he deserves this more than anyone with the team. God willing, I hope he goes out there tomorrow, plays the whole game healthy, and pulls in some more classic AJ highlight reel footage.

AJ catches a TD pass and we win the game.
I will be full of joy; I know he will be!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #26
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 28657 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
AJ catches a TD pass and we win the game.
I will be full of joy; I know he will be!
To be honest, I don't mind if he doesn't make a single catch tomorrow, so long as they pull out a win - and I'm sure AJ would say the same. His biggest reward is continuing the playoff run as long as possible. And heck, even when AJ isn't making plays, he is taking up two men from the defense - minimum.

So pumped!
Old 01-07-2012   #27
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
To be honest, I don't mind if he doesn't make a single catch tomorrow, so long as they pull out a win - and I'm sure AJ would say the same. His biggest reward is continuing the playoff run as long as possible. And heck, even when AJ isn't making plays, he is taking up two men from the defense - minimum.

So pumped!
u got that right/
1-0
that's what we all want/

Let's go guys!
Let's freaking do this boys!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-07-2012   #28
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6870 gafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respected

AJ stays healthy the whole game and the Texans win the turnover battle I think Texans win. AJ just being in the game makes a big difference whether he catches the ball or not. Never bought a jersey but if I did it would be AJ. In fact may just have to go get one. Kubiak let the boys WIN one. Go Texans.
gafftop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #29
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6498 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

So pumped!
I think he'd agree with you too, but I imagine it'd be hard for him not to catch a pass. He's too good a receiver to be blanketed the whole game. And his presence on the field certainly changes the entire defensive scheme for the back 7.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #30
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hradhak View Post
I think he'd agree with you too, but I imagine it'd be hard for him not to catch a pass. He's too good a receiver to be blanketed the whole game. And his presence on the field certainly changes the entire defensive scheme for the back 7.
It might pump him up to go out and have a multi-TD game next week though! I'll take an ugly win today, and AJ to light it up in BMore
Old 01-07-2012   #31
mattieuk
Site Contributor

That TD bomb couldn't have gone to anyone more deserving.

Well done AJ, and TJ.
Old 01-07-2012   #32
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 87155 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
That TD bomb couldn't have gone to anyone more deserving.

Well done AJ, and TJ.
Agree AJ played one hell of a game even though he looks rusty still

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read