Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 01-04-2012   #1
dickieb
Veteran

Rep Power: 148 dickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Should I stay or should I go?

Hey guys,

I'm a Texan stationed up in Denver and was checking out playoff tickets. I'm really torn on if I should buy a ticket and fly down to Houston for the game. I can get airfare round trip for about $70 bucks combined with some flyer miles I have and I just have to buy a game ticket. I don't have family in Houston so I'm reaching out to a friend that I was stationed with before that lives in Houston for a place to stay. I have been to one game at reliant and one last year here in Denver. Never a playoff game, so I really wanna come down. I was 14 the last time Houston was in the playoffs so I would love to be there in person! I have always been a Houston football fan and am just struggling with if I should spend the money and come down or just stay in Denver and watch it on t.v. If I stay here I would probably watch it alone because I get so intense and a game of this magnitude I 'm sure I will get super crazy! Just think it would be cool to meet some of you guys and channel my energy into being as loud as I can at the stadium! What do you guys think? I know playoff tickets are hard to get, but I would be coming alone so I think it would be easier to find one ticket. Guess I'm just looking for insight from you guys that get to go all the time and maybe some encouragement to come down, lol! Also wanted to see if I could crash a tailgate gathering if I do make the trip
Old 01-04-2012   #2
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 396984 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Should I stay or should I go?

JUST DO IT!! http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com/nfl/

I decided to take the plunge today for tickets for me and my son. Money comes and money goes, but this is an event that will only happen once. Your team's first playoff game, and it's at Reliant!

JUST DO IT!!
Old 01-04-2012   #3
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 158369 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

And before David beats me to it....you're welcome to come tailgate with the Blue Crew! (Corner of platinum lot @ Kirby / westridge)
Old 01-05-2012   #4
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 615 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll extend the invitation as well to TLT in the yellow lot!
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012   #5
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 31996 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

do it! and thanks for your service, even though your in the air force! i kid, i kid.
Old 01-05-2012   #6
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 376621 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Da na na nah da na nah.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012   #7
dickieb
Veteran

Rep Power: 148 dickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respecteddickieb is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks! I am actually in the Coast Guard, doing a recruiting tour up in Denver!
Old 01-05-2012   #8
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 57418 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickieb View Post
Well you're always more than welcome to party with a couple of Navy guys (you know, the ones who oversee your rowboats in wartime).

J/K man, always good to be around fellow service members. Myself and a fellow sailor will be there in 138 dd and will be crashing the blue crew tailgate. Hope to see you there!
Old 01-05-2012   #9
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
do it! and thanks for your service, even though your in the air force! i kid, i kid.
Hey hey now! The USAF is top notch, we are the only ones who bring A/C when we go camping!
Old 01-06-2012   #10
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickieb View Post
Well are you coming?
Old 01-06-2012   #11
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Coast Guard + Denver = Not exactly where I imagined them to be.

Hope you come down. I would also like to echo the Blue Crew invite. Those guys are the best at hospitality. Whatever you do... be in your seat no later than 3! We must be there for our team.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read