Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 05-01-2005   #1
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

Default NCAA Football 2006

This post goes otu to all my gamers on the board, the ones who buy Madden and NCAA so that you can import your draft classes from NCAA to Madden so you can become the GM and make the picks that you wish CC would make.

NCAA 06

IGN.com

These are some sites that tell you about the new game. The new additions to the game seem awesome. I especially like the Race for the Heisman and that they will show the Lee Corso and crew im a pregame show like on ESPN. I cant wait for the Red River Shootout to se him put on that big Longhorn head.

Theres also some stuff about Madden 06 but they havent released enough info on that for me to really post on.

Last edited by BuffSoldier; 05-01-2005 at 04:36 PM.
BuffSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005   #2
Dionysus22
Veteran

When is it released?
Dionysus22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005   #3
TexansCanes
All Pro

i think ncaa is coming out on July 1st but it might change because most of the time it comes out in mid July. actually, it probably will change because it ususally comes out on tuesday.
Old 05-01-2005   #4
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

I can't wait for it to come out. I'll get to lead the Baylor Bears to four or five consecutive national titles, corrupt the university, earn several NCAA sanctions for the university, and leave for a big time program.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005   #5
Panther5407
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy346
I can't wait for it to come out. I'll get to lead the Baylor Bears to four or five consecutive national titles, corrupt the university, earn several NCAA sanctions for the university, and leave for a big time program.
After around seven titles in a row it starts to get old (I've done it with the Aggies). I played every game my first season. Had three players that rushed for 1000 yrds (one set a record for rushing tds in a season), a reciever catching for over 2000 and a qb passing for over 5000. Not a bad season if I say so my self.
Old 05-01-2005   #6
DRIFTAWAY
All Pro

For my nephew's sake can you import ncaa football 2006 onto Madden 2005 or will you need Madden 06?
Most Improved- Juwan Howard
DRIFTAWAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005   #7
Panther5407
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFTAWAY
For my nephew's sake can you import ncaa football 2006 onto Madden 2005 or will you need Madden 06?
I dunno, I would think you would need the 06 but I'm not sure.
Old 05-01-2005   #8
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy346
I'll get to lead the Baylor Bears to four or five consecutive national titles,
We're talking about NCAA football here, not Women's basketball.
Old 05-01-2005   #9
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by wags
We're talking about NCAA football here, not Women's basketball.
Very funny , but I use a few created players in order to get Baylor football on top of the NCAA. Big deal if they skip exams, get arrested, and have various other offenses during the season. They play well on Saturday and I don't punish them. Once the NCAA starts laying out the punishments I usually jump to another university like Texas, Miami, Ohio St., etc. I'm the Rick Neuheisel of the EA NCAA Football.
Old 05-02-2005   #10
duece
Rookie

play with rice....never had a created player...just got asked to switch to the big 12 for okla st. made the switch and still wreck week in and week out. national title every year. always ranked in the top 5 in recruiting and ranked no lower than 8 at any point in the season. i play in the hardest level and i just wreck....i love recruiting and i love playing the game....it never gets old to me.
Old 05-02-2005   #11
MikeMc
All Pro

UH COOGS baby!

Can't wait for the 2006 edition...new CUSA alignment plus CONF C'SHIP game!

I can't stand those that use created players, dominate at "All-American" and clami that they have skills! Use the players provided....do not edit skills, and play on Heisman level. Then see if you can dominate! It is a challenge, but it is the best way. Hey, if you only get 4 wins, recruit a few big time players and make a run at it....like in real life.

Cool thing with NCAA 06, is the Heisman race, but only problem is that it is not done in Franchise mode. Good thing is that you can edit as yourself and follow all the way through the NFL Draft (Madden 06).

I can't wait until they have an "Athletic Directors" mode a la "Owner's" mode for madden. You deal with the budget, the alumni, the student body attendence, stadium upgrades/ building features, etc. That would be the ultimate NCAA game!

BTW - you have to have the "Madden 06" to be compatible with "NCAA 06". I tried it before with 2003/2004 & it did not work.....for obvious reasons.
Old 05-02-2005   #12
Huge
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Huge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVP

Will be released July 12th.
Huge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005   #13
TexansCanes
All Pro

thought some of you guys would like to see the new recruiting system by rivals. it is a rivals article so i'm not sure i you have to be a member, so tell me if it doesn't work.

http://www.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=412834
Old 05-03-2005   #14
TexanDave
Veteran

Rep Power: 880 TexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respected

I will be getting the game when it comes out and playing my Houston Cougars to the National Title again. It should be fun with the new conference alignment and the conference championship game. Also, hopefully they give Kolb good rankings. The Heisman race addition to NCAA 2006 should be nice too.
TexanDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005   #15
texasguy346
Mod Squad

I like the new additions to the recruiting feature. Having rivals.com will help with the realism, and for those that love to recruit it's all year long now. It also seems like the academic prestige of the university will now play a role in the prospects decision. Couple that with the enhanced ESPN style presentation, and this game should crank the realism notch up a few clicks. I'll definately be getting it when it comes out in July.
Old 05-03-2005   #16
MikeMc
All Pro

Released July 12? I thought it didn't come out until two weeks before Madden (usually first week in Aug)? Not that I am complaining, but any verification on the Rel. Date?

rivlas.com is the recruiting sponsor for NCAA FB 2006?! Cool.

Dave...is that you? Ready for some UH COOG tailgates next fall!

edit: my bad, just read the rivals.com site. Talk about in-depth recruiting! Can't wait!

Last edited by MikeMc; 05-03-2005 at 08:47 PM.
MikeMc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005   #17
Huge
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Huge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVP

BTW, NCAA '06 cover boy ... Desmond Howard.
Huge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005   #18
TexansCanes
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge
where did you hear that?
Old 05-03-2005   #19
cbs29firstfan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansCanes
where did you hear that?

http://www.gamercentric.com/index.ph...ewnews&id=3656
Old 05-04-2005   #20
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge
I guess that says something about this draft class.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read