Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2012   #1
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 37744 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default 1 Verizon Club Level Sec 335 Row S

I am posting this for a friend. Face value on the ticket is $354. She is asking for $600. I will field offers for her though so pm me if you have an offer.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #2
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 37744 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

She will take offers. Don't be shy.

Personally, I hate scalping. I am only doing this because she is a close friend and NEVER buys tickets to sell them. I'm not a fan but it is what it is.

Let me know if any of you are even remotely interested.
Old 01-05-2012   #3
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 31542 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1 Verizon Club Level Sec 335 Row S

I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but she will be lucky to get face value for a 300 section ticket.
Old 01-05-2012   #4
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but she will be lucky to get face value for a 300 section ticket.
Why is that? I personally have never sat up there. I've always sat either in the 100s or the 600s. Pretty ****ty that freaking ticketmaster charged her $350 just for the ticket.

Due to lack of response, price has dropped to $450.
Old 01-05-2012   #5
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Rep Power: 31542 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
Why is that? I personally have never sat up there. I've always sat either in the 100s or the 600s. Pretty ****ty that freaking ticketmaster charged her $350 just for the ticket.

Due to lack of response, price has dropped to $450.
Why is that? Well, how many offers have you gotten for that ticket thus far? I imagine none to 1 lowball offer.
Old 01-05-2012   #6
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Quote:
Why is that? Well, how many offers have you gotten for that ticket thus far? I imagine none to 1 lowball offer.
You don't need to be so nasty about it. I'm curious why the sales price of the ticket would be so high if it isn't a nice spot to sit in and worth a bit more money.

But anyway as I have said repeatedly, this isn't my ticket; I'm simply trying to help a friend/co-worker.
Old 01-05-2012   #7
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
You don't need to be so nasty about it. I'm curious why the sales price of the ticket would be so high if it isn't a nice spot to sit in and worth a bit more money.

But anyway as I have said repeatedly, this isn't my ticket; I'm simply trying to help a friend/co-worker.
Wasn't being nasty about it. I hope she gets a good deal for her hard earned money. I was just trying to not get your/her hopes up. The face on those Tickets is at a price point that people usually don't buy them secondhand and in turn usually sit lower for the same money. Good luck though!
Old 01-05-2012   #8
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Quote:
Wasn't being nasty about it. I hope she gets a good deal for her hard earned money. I was just trying to not get your/her hopes up. The face on those Tickets is at a price point that people usually don't buy them secondhand and in turn usually sit lower for the same money. Good luck though!
Thanks man!
Old 01-06-2012   #9
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Alright she might go as low as $350. This is face value.
Old 01-06-2012   #10
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Quote:
Bump for you, but man is that a tough sell. Checkout all the other 300 section threads.
Old 01-06-2012   #11
Xcellerator
Veteran

Rep Power: 230 Xcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respected

Has she tried TicketExchange or Stubhub?
Xcellerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012   #12
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Quote:
Bump for you, but man is that a tough sell. Checkout all the other 300 section threads.
No kidding! Has been a really tough sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcellerator View Post
Has she tried TicketExchange or Stubhub?
Yep. We tried Stubhub, TicketExchange, Craigslist, eBay, and here.

But no big deal. She decided to sell the ticket to my dad for half price, so he is getting to go now. It all worked out in the end.

Thanks to both of you for commenting and for offering your opinions and suggestions. It is much appreciated.

I can't wait for tomorrow! Go Texans!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read