Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-04-2012   #21
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Best Texans fight Song so far ( Respect the Bull )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Damn Bill, we went like two weeks without having to hear about that crap. Why did you have to bring that back up? Lol!
LMAO!! That's how I roll.
Old 01-04-2012   #22
Kthx
All Pro

Section: Bar Table
Rep Power: 8621 Kthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respected

I wish it had been two weeks since I had heard it, they keep saying it like once every game during the broadcast.
Kthx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #23
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 40560 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected

This is bar far my favorite song. LOVE #RespectTheBull
Old 01-04-2012   #24
Ruinondd
Veteran

Rep Power: 1260 Ruinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respected

Meh, nothing about the song stands out at all. I'm with Texecutioner, get scarface to do one.
Ruinondd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #25
Beebo1911
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
Are all these rappers gonna continue to play this stuff if the Texans get beaten badly in the first round? I don't think I like a bunch of wannabe entertainers trying to get famous off of the "right now" success of a local sports team. Where were all these proud rapper fans when we were 2-14?

Thought so.
Well I know for a fact he was in college at Sam Houston State more worried about midterms and finals than making a Texans song. Are we really measuring FanHood now ? lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
I work with the guy and he's very cool. He is a Raiders fan though!
He had been a Fan of The Radiers before the Texans existed but he even said out of his own mouth if they both played He's Texans all day its not even close
Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
This is bar far my favorite song. LOVE #RespectTheBull
Mine too lol I actually made a Texans Songs playlist on my Ipod to workout to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruinondd View Post
Meh, nothing about the song stands out at all. I'm with Texecutioner, get scarface to do one.
Truthfully Gator would love to do a song with Scarface but the last I heard Brad was still in jail .....I love scarface's music
Beebo1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #26
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2029 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beebo1911 View Post
Guys I know Im a lil biased because he is a friend of mine but seriously this is the best song yet and im not the only one who thinks this

Listen for yourself
Respect The Bull by Pinc Gator produced by Beanz n Kornbread
( http://youtu.be/IWfaSiLUOaw )

Respect The Bull !!!!!!!

Personally, this is one of my favorites. And not just because he's a SHSU alum. The song has a different feel than the other rap songs out there.

I actually saw Pinc Gator at the SHSU playoff games this year. He wrote a song about Sam and they play it at different times througout the games. That bronze helmet he wears is hard to miss, lol.
Old 01-05-2012   #27
Beebo1911
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyE View Post
Personally, this is one of my favorites. And not just because he's a SHSU alum. The song has a different feel than the other rap songs out there.

I actually saw Pinc Gator at the SHSU playoff games this year. He wrote a song about Sam and they play it at different times througout the games. That bronze helmet he wears is hard to miss, lol.
Hey what year did you go to Sam ? I graduated in 06 , are you going to the Championship game ?
Sponsored links
Old 01-05-2012   #28
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

pfft...nobody has ever come up with a fight song as good as this one...

Prince's Purple and Gold
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012   #29
Beebo1911
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
pfft...nobody has ever come up with a fight song as good as this one...

Prince's Purple and Gold
Im embarressed for all viking and prince fans for that song LMAO

Didnt someone say they wanted a Hokey song lol Here you go
Old 01-05-2012   #30
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34619 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I don't like the lyrics. It sounds almost like a song that could be played for any team and not specific for the Texans. I do like the video though where it showed a lot of the fans. It had a quick shot of Joe Texan while he was wasted if anyone saw it. Lol!

Can someone tell me why it is that we're practically being forced to accept some rap song as our fight song?? Since when have there ever been any rap songs that were top tier fight songs for other teams?? Most of the great ones I've heard are usually hokey songs of strange genres that grow on people. I've never heard some long lasting fight song by some rapper. I'd really hope that these rap songs that people keep trying to push off on HOuston fans dies off at some point and one surfaces that's a great rock song or even a country song of some sort. I'm not a country fan, but it would go better with the whole "Texans" theme and the atmosphere at Reliant. Hell, I'd be perfectly happy with a hokey little song like the "Houston Texans #1!!" We got the offense, we got the defense................. Old fans know the rest.
We could get George Jones to sing it. He probably wouldn't show up on time if you payed him. "Respect the Bull" ftw.
Old 01-05-2012   #31
mridge01
Veteran

Rep Power: 470 mridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respected

I like it. These guys have a nice sound. Heard them on 610 yesterday.
mridge01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read