Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-03-2012   #1
Jaysol 
3rd String Rook

Rep Power: 409 Jaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Notes after today's practice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre Johnson
“I don’t like to really get in the quarterback’s head because I know he has a thousand other things to think about when he’s out on the field, but T.J. knows where I’m at.”—Wide receiver Andre Johnson, on whether or not he lobbies for the ball in the huddle.
Love this quote.

Also - Manning, Briesiel, and Yates all are ready!

Link
Jaysol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #2
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Notes after today's practice...

Manning and Yates I would expect to play, but I'll be shocked if Brisiel plays. I just can't imagine coming back from a broken leg in 3 weeks. It will be good to see if it happens though since Caldwell has sucked since taking over at RG.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #3
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 90711 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Really hope your right about Briesel.

That would be HUGE.

A healthy Yates who can throw with some velocity and range would be nice too.
Old 01-04-2012   #4
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10496 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker

Brisiel and AJ returning will change this offense for the better. Manning improving the field position on kickoffs will certainly help as well!
Old 01-04-2012   #5
BeerTastesLikeVictory
Custom Title

Rep Power: 31401 BeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
Really hope your right about Briesel.

That would be HUGE.
I'd be most excited about this if true. At this point a parking cone could compete for Caldwells job (especially in pass protection)

*Sig by False Start*
"If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
-David Daye
BeerTastesLikeVictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #6
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

That makes me feel alot better about this game. I wish the line was -2.5 on this game, then I would bet it. But a -3 doesnt make me feel comfortable enough.

I think this defense is going to be out for blood. We have 2-3 pro-bowl snubs on our defense alone, and all that did was give them some extra motivation to destroy anything in their way.

Brian "Holy Phenom" Cushing
Connor Barwin
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #7
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 9715 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
That makes me feel alot better about this game. I wish the line was -2.5 on this game, then I would bet it. But a -3 doesnt make me feel comfortable enough.

I think this defense is going to be out for blood. We have 2-3 pro-bowl snubs on our defense alone, and all that did was give them some extra motivation to destroy anything in their way.

Brian "Holy Phenom" Cushing
Connor Barwin
It could still move, there are a lot of folks nationally picking the Bengals.
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read