Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Kickoff for Texans game vs Bengals moved to 3pm

The kickoff for Texans vs Bengals moved to 3pm on Saturday....

Just Kidding......

Eric Winston on 610 today said that....I thought it was a good idea to get fans into their seats Saturday......

I think we as fans need to be there for warmups. I do not think the players are asking much if you ask me. If your tailgating you have had 10 years of sitting out there in parking lot after kickoff and coming in late. I dont...I come in there early to see warmups and cheer the team during warmups before they go back to the locker room for a few minutes.

It is not only some of the tailgaters...but the casual fans who do not come to any games at all ...maybe first timers.

Every little thing helps.....everyone do their part....get your A@@ in your seat for warmups....

If your tailgating you got 3 hours to get drunk and eat. That is plenty of time.

If your not tailgating.....you should plan for traffic and leave early.....

Lets all make a effort to get their early this Saturday......

10 years to get to this point.....Lets go.......:fans::hurrah::texan:

Can we please fill up the staidum BEFORE kickoff? Houston is going to embarrass itself on national T.V. with all of those open seats and a crowd not up to its potential at kickoff.

Maybe fans could get to their seats earlier if they didn't have the lame ass wand BS that doesn't pick up jack ****.

Oh, and it would be nice if all the freaking escalators worked for the 1st time in 3 games.

Maybe fans could get to their seats earlier if they didn't have the lame ass wand BS that doesn't pick up jack ****.

Oh, and it would be nice if all the freaking escalators worked for the 1st time in 3 games.

I would call the texans at 832 667 2002 and let them know what happened.....and the problem with the escalator...what ramp ect.....

Really? I've never heard of the escalators not working. I don't always use them but when I walk the ramp I've not noticed them not working.

Señor Stan;1870140 said:
Dude, those were stairs. :)

Gotta love Mitch.

I like an escalator because an escalator can never break, it can only become stairs.
There would never be an escalator temporarily out of order sign, only an escalator temporarily stairs... Sorry for the convenience.

Mitch Hedberg, Comedy Central Presents
American comedian (1968 - 2005)

It'd be awesome if it was loaded at the kick, but I really don't think it's that big of a deal...screw what Joe Blow in rural Iowa or whoever thinks about our fans because Reliant isn't full at kickoff... we like to party, eat great grub and make new friends and memories...

We may not be there when the foot hits the ball, but a few minutes later every seat is filled and it's the loudest, most rowdy joint in the NFL...

It'd be awesome if it was loaded at the kick, but I really don't think it's that big of a deal...screw what Joe Blow in rural Iowa or whoever thinks about our fans because Reliant isn't full at kickoff... we like to party, eat great grub and make new friends and memories...

We may not be there when the foot hits the ball, but a few minutes later every seat is filled and it's the loudest, most rowdy joint in the NFL...

You got 3 plus hours to eat and drink.....your telling me you cant go in for warmups for a playoff game?

You cant sacrifice a little time for the team and get in your seat early for one game...maybe 2....I think that is kinda lame if you ask me.

DUDE!!!! It's not about what Joe Blow in rural Iowa thinks!!!! It's about what our FOOTBALL TEAM thinks! THEY want us there, and that's enough for me!!

I've waited TEN years to see that "foot hit the ball" during a playoff game, and I damn sure will not miss it on Sat!!

You got 3 plus hours to eat and drink.....your telling me you cant go in for warmups for a playoff game?

You cant sacrifice a little time for the team and get in your seat early for one game...maybe 2....I think that is kinda lame if you ask me.

I've made it to warm-ups before... It was cool... I'd like to be in my seat early enough to see warm-ups every game i get to go to,
but chit happens...

As for sacrificing a little time for the team, how about waking up early and driving/riding from 100 miles South of Houston to go to the game? How about the way back? The traffic in and out, no? And by the time I'm all settled in, eatin' good and starting to realize just how good beer tastes it's time to go... Hell, they should be glad i make it inside in the first place...

But as always i leave the tailgating behind, and every time i say to myself, "Mr. Awesome, we've got plenty of time, we should be sitting down with about five minutes to spare!", i'm wrong! After taking pictures of "The Cookie" drinking his beverage of the day, waiting in line to be metal detected, patted down, pee stop and beer grab i'm too late... If that makes me lame, well i guess i'm lame...

DUDE!!!! It's not about what Joe Blow in rural Iowa thinks!!!! It's about what our FOOTBALL TEAM thinks! THEY want us there, and that's enough for me!!

I've waited TEN years to see that "foot hit the ball" during a playoff game, and I damn sure will not miss it on Sat!!

Well firsties, i brought up Joe Blow in Iowa because someone brought up us looking bad on national TV, so DUDE!

Second i understand your point, and I'd make damn sure i was in there for kick-off if i could be there Sat... Gunna be awesome...

Back