Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-04-2012   #81
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Reliant is going to be absolutely EPIC this Saturday.

Texans talk crowd noise
http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-medi...6-c020d835a0a0
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #82
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Please, rock the house guys!!!

Go Texans' fans!!!
Go Texans!!!
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #83
c10x
Veteran

Rep Power: 360 c10x is a quality contributor and well respectedc10x is a quality contributor and well respectedc10x is a quality contributor and well respectedc10x is a quality contributor and well respectedc10x is a quality contributor and well respectedc10x is a quality contributor and well respectedc10x is a quality contributor and well respectedc10x is a quality contributor and well respectedc10x is a quality contributor and well respectedc10x is a quality contributor and well respectedc10x is a quality contributor and well respected

I bought 2 tix today off stubhub. Taking my dad. We'll be as loud as anyone in there. It will be my first game in person in a few years... I'm VERY excited!!

If you are going to the game: PLEASE MAKE EVERY BIT OF NOISE YOU CAN WHEN THE BENGALS HAVE THE BALL - FROM THE BEGINNING OF ANY HUDDLE THROUGH THE PLAY. Take a rest when our offense has the ball.
Old 01-04-2012   #84
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
An outside view of what Reliant should look like Saturday....

That's ****ed up!! I'm not drunk enough now to see that shit...??? FML!

Repped, for sure!
Old 01-04-2012   #85
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Reliant is going to be absolutely EPIC this Saturday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
Do you not want noisemakers? C'mon, Ryan! Play loud
I completely support and encourage it!

I just don't want someone crying on Sunday because they saw the rules and ignored them and their such and such got taken.

So throw away such and such's are a great idea
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #86
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
I completely support and encourage it!

I just don't want someone crying on Sunday because they saw the rules and ignored them and their such and such got taken.

So throw away such and such's are a great idea
Good thing mine were fifty cents Plus, I'm a rebel, Dottie. A loaner.
Old 01-04-2012   #87
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Good thing mine were fifty cents Plus, I'm a rebel, Dottie. A loaner.
I'm next to a metal railing, so the aluminum bottles work great. Otherwise cheap NYE noisemakers (probably now on clearance) are a great idea.

I only wish I could take in my vuvuzuela.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Sponsored links
Old 01-04-2012   #88
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm next to a metal railing, so the aluminum bottles work great. Otherwise cheap NYE noisemakers (probably now on clearance) are a great idea.

I only wish I could take in my vuvuzuela.
I take mine everywhere I go
Old 01-04-2012   #89
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
I take mine everywhere I go
I would cry if it got confiscated, impossible to find unless you order online and pay shipping....

117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 01-04-2012   #90
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Quote:
I would cry if it got confiscated, impossible to find unless you order online and pay shipping....

LOL I don't think you got it hahaha ... that word looks like something else
Old 01-04-2012   #91
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
LOL I don't think you got it hahaha ... that word looks like something else

Glad you keep yours with you at all times!
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012   #92
Uprising
Rookie

saw some of those vuvu whatever horns at a party city the other night.

that gif by false start is awesome.
Uprising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012   #93
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 60283 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

That vuvuzela picture is almost as obnoxious as vuvuzelas themselves.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012   #94
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 48076 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
That vuvuzela picture is almost as obnoxious as vuvuzelas themselves.
I thought it was a beer funnel.
Old 01-05-2012   #95
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 127050 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TejasTom View Post
Kimmy's?
Old 01-05-2012   #96
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

We sound the vuvuzuelas before we pour shots. Some how the Blue Crew hasn't caught on yet....
117 C BullPen
Sigh.

Last edited by Yankee_In_TX; 01-05-2012 at 10:35 AM.
Old 01-05-2012   #97
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TejasTom View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
Kimmy's?
*ahem* That would be my beer funnel, well except that it's used for Vodka.
Old 01-05-2012   #98
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
We sound the vuvuzuelas before we poor shots. Some how the Blue Crew hasn't caught on yet....
We're usually too buzzed to catch on to anything.
Old 01-05-2012   #99
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
Kimmy's?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012   #100
Mean Machine
Veteran

Rep Power: 114 Mean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respected

Banging empty aluminum beer bottles is the way to go! Plus, it encourages people to drink more beer which makes them even wanting to make more noise.
It's a win-win.

Go Texans!
sec 637: Gridiron, Texas.
Mean Machine is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read