Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-04-2012   #61
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Reliant is going to be absolutely EPIC this Saturday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
So I had to get a single ticket. I am in 115 row G. Will any of you be near me? I am so stoked!!!!!!
If I make it, I will be in the middle of Row J, behind you. You have sat in my seats before, you may recall which ones.
Old 01-04-2012   #62
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5496 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
I'll second the Falcons game. Everyone dug down a little deeper when Ryan went to go change up the play at the line. Couldn't possibly ignore us, we were a rampaging beehive!!!!
The Falcons game was so loud. My vision was almost shaking due to the noise. Just an unreal experience that I hope will be eclipsed Saturday. yes, I will be there. Bow Down.
Old 01-04-2012   #63
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I met you before right, at Third Base on 5th street a few seasons back? Was it you that started the Keyesucks website? I might have you mixed up with someone else.

If you are the person I am thinking about, we may be able to work something out if I can indeed go to the game. I was trying to find someone I know at least a little bit. My job has also entered the picture now, I am trying to get out of it but I may be required to work Saturday.
dude that sucks. i'm basically paying someone to cover me for saturday so i can go. i hope things work out. if you need to sell them holla. i might be able to meet up somewhere with you. i hope you make it, surely you haven't used all your sick days already this year
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #64
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
dude that sucks. i'm basically paying someone to cover me for saturday so i can go. i hope things work out. if you need to sell them holla. i might be able to meet up somewhere with you. i hope you make it, surely you haven't used all your sick days already this year
Are you driving up and back the same day or staying in H-town?

How many more tickets are you looking for and do you have a parking pass already?
Old 01-04-2012   #65
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 18204 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

I went by party city and picked up hand clappers, crank horns and party squawkers. I've got about 15-20 that I will pass out to my section on Saturday.

Will post pics when I get home

They are small enough to be brought in. And I really don't think anyone is gonna complain!!

Sent from my Sprint EVO 3D using Tapatalk
Old 01-04-2012   #66
Mean Machine
Veteran

Rep Power: 114 Mean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respected

Banging the aluminum beer bottles makes one helluva racket.
Just get 2 of them, one in each hand and bang away!
Lets make Reliant the LOUDEST stadium EVER Saturday!
Go Texans!
sec 637: Gridiron, Texas.
Mean Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #67
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If I make it, I will be in the middle of Row J, behind you. You have sat in my seats before, you may recall which ones.
I definitely remember, just had forgotten which row. Hope to see you there!!
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-04-2012   #68
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Are you driving up and back the same day or staying in H-town?

How many more tickets are you looking for and do you have a parking pass already?
we are leaving about 8am saturday and returning after the game. Four of us in a four door F-150. Got a yellow pass. Offering to buy tix if at last second you can't make it and dont want to get hung up with them, if price is reasonable. Would offer a ride if your cool with riding with four people you don't know.
Old 01-04-2012   #69
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 64065 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

An outside view of what Reliant should look like Saturday....

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #70
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11835 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post

That's awesome!
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #71
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
we are leaving about 8am saturday and returning after the game. Four of us in a four door F-150. Got a yellow pass. Offering to buy tix if at last second you can't make it and dont want to get hung up with them, if price is reasonable. Would offer a ride if your cool with riding with four people you don't know.
Well that's very cool of you, I thought maybe you were seriously hunting some more tickets. Yeah, if I get hung up, I'll let you know for sure. What section are y'all sitting in?

I would consider riding along as well if I can go, it would be a little weird I guess, but since you are on TT.com you got to be pretty cool and I don't act like ass or anything else that would get my ass whipped...lol.
Old 01-04-2012   #72
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

James, you amaze me with your comp skills!! AWESOME!! I guess if that place can withstand a hurricaine it can withstand the kinda noise we are gonna make!! Place is gonna be rockin!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #73
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 64065 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjezebel View Post
That's awesome!
Thank You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
James, you amaze me with your comp skills!! AWESOME!! I guess if that place can withstand a hurricaine it can withstand the kinda noise we are gonna make!! Place is gonna be rockin!!
Thanks Sandy, I know I can count on you and the good folks in the Bull Pen to make more noise than a packed to the rafters Bengals stadium.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #74
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 169179 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Thank You!

Thanks Sandy, I know I can count on you and the good folks in the Bull Pen to make more noise than a packed to the rafters Bengals stadium.
now we all know there's no such thing.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #75
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Well that's very cool of you, I thought maybe you were seriously hunting some more tickets. Yeah, if I get hung up, I'll let you know for sure. What section are y'all sitting in?

I would consider riding along as well if I can go, it would be a little weird I guess, but since you are on TT.com you got to be pretty cool and I don't act like ass or anything else that would get my ass whipped...lol.
i know what its like to ride there and back same day by yourself and it sucks. I'm sure my buddies wont mind you riding with us. Its cool bro. Plus we got you out numbered lol. I sit up top in 649. Holla at me if you like. I hope you can make it one way or another.
Old 01-04-2012   #76
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 85708 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
i know what its like to ride there and back same day by yourself and it sucks. I'm sure my buddies wont mind you riding with us. Its cool bro. Plus we got you out numbered lol. I sit up top in 649. Holla at me if you like. I hope you can make it one way or another.
Howdy, neighbor. I'm just next door in 648.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #77
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 281064 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
Gridiron, TX!

I'm stoked about going. I'll be in Gridiron, too, but other end of the stadium. I just want to feel that atmosphere. It will be electric.
Old 01-04-2012   #78
LEATHERHEAD
Veteran

Section: 123 C
Rep Power: 1016 LEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respectedLEATHERHEAD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
LOL, first person who complains over the weekend because their drum/cowbell/vuvuzuela/horn/etc. got confiscated is getting punched in the face.
i will SUE you.HAHAHHAA
LEATHERHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #79
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 18204 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
LOL, first person who complains over the weekend because their drum/cowbell/vuvuzuela/horn/etc. got confiscated is getting punched in the face.
Do you not want noisemakers? C'mon, Ryan! Play loud

This is what I'm bringing and passing out to my section buddies. They are L.O.U.D!

Old 01-04-2012   #80
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
what up, i like it up top for the price. got four seats and a yellow pass.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read