Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-03-2012   #41
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Reliant is going to be absolutely EPIC this Saturday.

Ive brought a cowbell and bull horn in before. They've never taken them away.

Although; I was shaking that cowbell so hard the ball went flying out of it!

Old 01-03-2012   #42
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11524 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

they are going to let us bring in noise makers ???????

anywho yeah i hope its packed and loud
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #43
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Turnover free football + a raucous crowd equals a win. The crowd will do its part, even while overcoming the adversity of dealing with marketing and price gouging.
Old 01-03-2012   #44
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
Ive brought a cowbell and bull horn in before. They've never taken them away.

Although; I was shaking that cowbell so hard the ball went flying out of it!

I've had a couple of cowbells confiscated. The last one I have is now a part of my Texans "memorabilia"!! AND, when the ball flies out, make sure it hits a member of the opposing team.
Old 01-03-2012   #45
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11835 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't remember which game it was...it was when Mr. Mittens was playing for us, so it's been a while. I got so angry during the one of the games that I started screaming so loud I felt something in my throat pop. Didn't cause any permanent damage, but I sure quieted down after it happened.

I wouldn't mind to have that happen again this Saturday. And hopefully not because I'm pissed off.
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #46
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjezebel View Post
I can't remember which game it was...it was when Mr. Mittens was playing for us, so it's been a while. I got so angry during the one of the games that I started screaming so loud I felt something in my throat pop. Didn't cause any permanent damage, but I sure quieted down after it happened.

I'd wouldn't mind to have that happen again this Saturday. And hopefully not because I'm pissed off.
Katie! Do you really not know who Bob Allen is??
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #47
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11835 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Katie! Do you really not know who Bob Allen is??
Heh, I do...I'll tell you the story behind that quote on Saturday.
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-03-2012   #48
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 83169 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

I am sincerely looking forward to the noise our fans from here, and the city of Houston are going to make. I am envisioning Atlanta times 3!

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #49
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 222777 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Not to pee in everyone's cornflakes:

http://www.houstontexans.com/gameday...rocedures.html
The No Fun League strikes again
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #50
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

So I had to get a single ticket. I am in 115 row G. Will any of you be near me? I am so stoked!!!!!!
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #51
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14250 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I should re-phrase so peeps don't get the wrong impression. I have a couple of friends here in Austin, I was looking to ride with there and back and split the driving with but they are all spent out after Christmas and don't want to pay the cost of the ticket, beer in the stadium, etc. So I may just drive myself, although not as fun. My brother lives in Groves so if I meet anyone in H-town it will be him I reckon.
Dude, I already have the limo picking you up! What am I to do now?
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #52
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 432 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Can you believe I am having trouble finding someone to ride with me from Austin to bring to the game?
I'm in Austin and would ride on top of your car if I had to enable to go to this game.
rockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #53
80tothezone
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5079 80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by false start View Post
i am sincerely looking forward to the noise our fans from here, and the city of houston are going to make. I am envisioning atlanta times 3!
stoked!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!can't think just want some playoffffffs!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-03-2012   #54
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 83169 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

That feeling you get the morning of the game, all anxious and dizzy feeling, lol. I have had that feeling since the game ended last weekend. To quote the great Hank Williams Jr..... "Im Ready for some fotbaaaallllll!!!"

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #55
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 128458 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
The great thing about being 6'4" 260 and covered in ink is that when you tell people around you to yell, they damn well listen. I had a group of very quiet middle aged asian guys all around me at the falcons game, and by the 4th quarter 2 of them bought me beers they were having so much fun. I plan to make the yuppies in the 300's scream their heads off or they risk being ejected over the balcony.
You tell em Nate!
Old 01-03-2012   #56
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 31109 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Is it saturday yet.. shit I'm ready to go now.. lol..

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #57
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Reliant is going to be absolutely EPIC this Saturday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
they are going to let us bring in noise makers ???????

anywho yeah i hope its packed and loud
LOL, first person who complains over the weekend because their drum/cowbell/vuvuzuela/horn/etc. got confiscated is getting punched in the face.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #58
MistaRed
Veteran

Rep Power: 9162 MistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respected

Arian just said on twitter that if he scores Saturday he's gonna do Hakeem's dream shake move in the end zone.
MistaRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #59
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 31109 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistaRed View Post
Arian just said on twitter that if he scores Saturday he's gonna do Hakeem's dream shake move in the end zone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29WpgU0pqN8

For reference...

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #60
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
I'm in Austin and would ride on top of your car if I had to enable to go to this game.
I met you before right, at Third Base on 5th street a few seasons back? Was it you that started the Keyesucks website? I might have you mixed up with someone else.

If you are the person I am thinking about, we may be able to work something out if I can indeed go to the game. I was trying to find someone I know at least a little bit when my two good friends couldnt' make it. My job has also entered the picture now, I am trying to get out of it but I may be required to work Saturday.

Last edited by Hardcore Texan; 01-04-2012 at 11:30 AM.
Hardcore Texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read