Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 01-03-2012   #1
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Did any1 else catch NFL films cortland finnegan

I watched it last night I still dislike him but it was a pretty good story.
Had personal loss of sister at 6 and Talked about his charity which is is heavily involved
in link below

http://www.ark31.org/
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #2
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Did any1 else catch NFL films cortland finnegan

Total prick on the field, but like so many others we don't know their whole story off it. Just like people we think are honest but turn out to disappoint, it's probably better to hold off on judging the person by how we perceive them.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #3
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

I've compared him to Bruce Bowen many times in the past and I still think the comparison fits...I type this before I even click on the link provided by the OP..I already was aware of his charity work and work in the community (exactly like what Bowen does).

Still can't stand him though...sorry. Just like I can't stand Bruce Bowen. I do have somewhat of a respect for them though, because atleast both players recognize their shortcomings, realize they have to play a part to make it in the NFL/NBA, both were long shots but had long productive careers, and both players play that heel role perfectly. They're both dirty as hell though and the only thing that would've been better than watching AJ ***** slap Innegan, would've been able to watch the Dream ***** slap the shit out of Bruce Bowen.

Oh well...I guess I'll have to settle for Andre and his "giant" can of whoop ass...not a bad consolation prize.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #4
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 47206 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll never respect Innegan. I don't care what kind of a guy he is off the field because on it, he is nothing but a dirty sob.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #5
machineo
Rookie

Rep Power: 234 machineo is a quality contributor and well respectedmachineo is a quality contributor and well respectedmachineo is a quality contributor and well respectedmachineo is a quality contributor and well respectedmachineo is a quality contributor and well respectedmachineo is a quality contributor and well respectedmachineo is a quality contributor and well respectedmachineo is a quality contributor and well respectedmachineo is a quality contributor and well respectedmachineo is a quality contributor and well respectedmachineo is a quality contributor and well respected

What's there to admire about someone who aspires to be the dirtiest player in the league? The comparison to Bowen is apt, but where Bowen has an ounce of talent, Finnegan gets by on playing chippy and facemasking during the jam.
machineo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #6
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd take innegan on my squad.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #7
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by machineo View Post
What's there to admire about someone who aspires to be the dirtiest player in the league? The comparison to Bowen is apt, but where Bowen has an ounce of talent, Finnegan gets by on playing chippy and facemasking during the jam.
Bowen got by doing the same exact thing. He would kick, scratch, and employ some of the dirtiest tactics that ended up injuring other players. Bruce Bowen was even dirtier than Cortland Innegan.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read