Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2012   #1
ts4texans
Rookie

Rep Power: 224 ts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Playoff Ticket Stub

Might sound a little strange, but to anyone attending this saturdays playoff game, would anyone be interested in selling me the ticket stub after the game is over? Obviously only if you have multiple tickets because I'm sure you would want to keep one for memories, but I am from Ohio and i will obviously not be able to make it to the game but I want a piece of memorabilia of the texans first playoff game. so if anyone has a ticket stub they would want to sell me from the game, please let me know and il get back with you with an offer thanks!

Treacherous Texans
ts4texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #2
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Playoff Ticket Stub

PM your address. I will either send you a stub, or the second playoff ticket if we should end up not playing Pittsburgh at home in the AFC Championship.

Merry Christmas!
Old 01-03-2012   #3
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts4texans View Post
Might sound a little strange, but to anyone attending this saturdays playoff game, would anyone be interested in selling me the ticket stub after the game is over? Obviously only if you have multiple tickets because I'm sure you would want to keep one for memories, but I am from Ohio and i will obviously not be able to make it to the game but I want a piece of memorabilia of the texans first playoff game. so if anyone has a ticket stub they would want to sell me from the game, please let me know and il get back with you with an offer thanks!
NO!! I will NOT sell you one, BUT, I will give you one!!

PM me your address and I'll get it to ya next week.

Gma

EDIT: Silver Oak posted a sec or two before me, but, let me know anyway if you're still interested. Be more than happy to help out a fellow TEXAN fan!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #4
ts4texans
Rookie

Rep Power: 224 ts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respected

you guys are so awesome you just made my day, thank you!

Treacherous Texans
Old 01-03-2012   #5
Jaysol 
3rd String Rook

Rep Power: 410 Jaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm nearing a point where I can afford season tickets next year, but it really sucks that I can't be there for the first playoff game. If anyone is willing to extend the same offer to me as ts4texans, I would greatly appreciate it.
Jaysol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #6
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Actually I think I am going to make some sort of collage or something using both my 1st ever game ticket from 2002 and the 1st ever playoff ticket.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #7
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Playoff Ticket Stub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Actually I think I am going to make some sort of collage or something using both my 1st ever game ticket from 2002 and the 1st ever playoff ticket.
My Christmas present from Lindsay was a frame that will hold all the season's tickets, a photo and one (or two?) playoff tickets.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-03-2012   #8
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 615 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
My Christmas present from Lindsay was a frame that will hold all the season's tickets, a photo and one (or two?) playoff tickets.
Nice!! I love those kind of gifts!!
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #9
TexanDave
Veteran

Rep Power: 880 TexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
That is cool idea, I think I saw your mock up of it.

I was going through some things the other day and found all of my tickets from 2002 and I want to do something similar. I even had a ticket in there for the Open House event they had where we all got to see the stadium for the first time.

Did Lindsay make that gift for you or did she get it done somewhere?
TexanDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #10
TheCD
All Pro

Rep Power: 1036 TheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respected

Hate to feel like I'm just piggybacking off someone else, but I would love to have one, too. I always told myself I would go to the first playoff game, and for financial reason (wife + 2 kids + one on the way) it just didn't work out. Thanks to anyone that could help.
TheCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #11
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

I will have 4 of them.

The bad news is that they always get all bent up in my pocket, and maybe will have a little beer on them. We always stash bottle caps for the fourth quarter so that we can keep the beer flowing throughout the game.

So I'm willing to donate mine that will be all bent up and smell like beer!
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #12
ts4texans
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
I will have 4 of them.

The bad news is that they always get all bent up in my pocket, and maybe will have a little beer on them. We always stash bottle caps for the fourth quarter so that we can keep the beer flowing throughout the game.

So I'm willing to donate mine that will be all bent up and smell like beer!
i'm pretty sure the beer smell would up the value on them! lol.

Treacherous Texans

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read