Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2012   #21
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Terence Newman signing with Texans?

My sources are telling me the Texans are signing for the Playoff run
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 01-02-2012   #22
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105876 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanator View Post
No need to be a smart alec Papal. It was a RUMOR I'd heard and was hoping for some TRUTH were I feel I can find it. That is why it was asked as a question and not stated as a fact. Lighten the hell up man!
You were the one WHO STARTED A THREAD ON IT, Texanator. The notion that we could sign someone off another team THIS season is so ridiculous, its not even funny, so if you don't like the reaction, it's your fault for bringing it up.
Old 01-02-2012   #23
Texanator
Rabid Brahma

Rep Power: 3349 Texanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by asleep View Post
Other Texans forum board???

http://boards.houstontexans.com/showthread.php?t=22517

You mess with the Bull, you get the horn!
Old 01-02-2012   #24
Texanator
Rabid Brahma

Rep Power: 3349 Texanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rumor: Terence Newman signing with Texans?

And David Anderson from KVET and The Zone radio stations in Austin, it's why I asked!

Old 01-02-2012   #25
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 73923 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
check the date; its a year old

The Highwaymen
Old 01-02-2012   #26
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm not too happy with his resume...

Old 01-02-2012   #27
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

C'mon Texanator, you're better than this. If you're going to start a ridiculous thread like this, you could have at least gone with someone better than Newman...
Sponsored links
Old 01-02-2012   #28
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 73923 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
And David Anderson from KVET and The Zone radio stations in Austin, it's why I asked!
are they crackheads?

The Highwaymen
Old 01-02-2012   #29
Texanator
Rabid Brahma

Well I apologize for posting this then. I didn't think there could be that much truth to it so I came here to ask. Again, my apologies for asking a dumb question, but I figured a sports DJ might know a little more then the average Joe.

Old 01-02-2012   #30
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Well I apologize for posting this then. I didn't think there could be that much truth to it so I came here to ask. Again, my apologies for asking a dumb question, but I figured a sports DJ might know a little more then the average Joe.
It's ok. But we've had dozens of these types of threads in the past on this board so this one was going to be met with lots of skepticism at best.

Thanks to Premier
Old 01-02-2012   #31
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

dont sweat it texanator. No such thing as a dumb question.. just elitist assholes that give dumb answers.

Not everyone is aware that it is absofarkinglutely impossible to sign a player from another team right now. I didnt know it was completely implausible till i read this thread.

And personally.. I realized when I read your post that you were attempting to get more information on a rumor you heard.. not trying to spread the rumor yourself, or waste anyone's time.

So yeah. Dont sweat the asshats who think they own the place. They just have their panties in a twist.
Old 01-02-2012   #32
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 133123 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I think it is the typical media talking heads of
Texans sign "ex-player of Wade Phillips because he knows the system" rumor
Old 01-02-2012   #33
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Most of us around these parts have much worse moments...I am going to close this in a few minutes though

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read