Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-07-2012   #21
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wild Card Edition B/S Bengals-Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Buy, Yates goes 25 of 25 in the first half.
Foster runs wild in the second half.
OK, I'm stoked, LOL~!

B/S Manning gets at least an INT (I heard he got 8 or something like that during practice this week.)
Sell, I think the Bengals protect the ball unfortunately.

B/S We score on our opening drive.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #22
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 293364 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Buy, Yates goes 25 of 25 in the first half.
Foster runs wild in the second half.
OK, I'm stoked, LOL~!

B/S Manning gets at least an INT (I heard he got 8 or something like that during practice this week.)
Damn!
I hope those were against Jeff Garcia.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #23
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar View Post
Sell, I think the Bengals protect the ball unfortunately.

B/S We score on our opening drive.
buy

B/S
Rackers nails a 40+ yarder (no misses in the game)
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #24
Joeycharp89
Veteran

Rep Power: 651 Joeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
buy

B/S
Rackers nails a 40+ yarder (no misses in the game)
Buy, and I'll add on a tackle for Rackers as well.

B/S Andre and Foster both get at least 2 touchdowns.
Joeycharp89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #25
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 87188 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeycharp89 View Post
Buy, and I'll add on a tackle for Rackers as well.

B/S Andre and Foster both get at least 2 touchdowns.
sell, im a homer, but BOTH getting 2 tds will be hard, i look for one from each and maybe one has two, most likely foster

B/S the commentators talking more about Cincy then Houston

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read