Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-02-2012   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Wild Card Edition B/S Bengals-Texans

Foster and Tate combine for 150 yards rushing

B/S.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012   #2
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wild Card Edition B/S Bengals-Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Foster and Tate combine for 150 yards rushing

B/S.
Buy, I'm saying 160+

B/S We actually sack Dalton this game (I know we had a strip/sack but I'm talking Dalton in the dirt!)
Old 01-02-2012   #3
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 23300 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
Buy, I'm saying 160+

B/S We actually sack Dalton this game.
Sacked him last game but buy...3 times+.

B/S Texans on the plus side of the turnover battle.

EDIT: damn you...edited your post!
Old 01-02-2012   #4
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShark316 View Post
Sacked him last game but buy...3 times+.

B/S Texans on the plus side of the turnover battle.

EDIT: damn you...edited your post!
You have underestimated my sneakiness.
Old 01-02-2012   #5
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Buy on the issue of us being on the plus side of turnovers.

B/S Yates plays the whole game. (Factor in a chance at injury, poor play, etc.)
Old 01-02-2012   #6
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Buy on the issue of us being on the plus side of turnovers.

B/S Yates plays the whole game. (Factor in a chance at injury, poor play, etc.)
I will buy

B/S pacman tries to spit on Vickers again
Old 01-02-2012   #7
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I will buy

B/S pacman tries to spit on Vickers again
Sell.

B/S Andre Johnson gets 100+ yards in his first playoff game.
JCTexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-02-2012   #8
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 40576 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Sell.

B/S Andre Johnson gets 100+ yards in his first playoff game.
Buy - I'm thinking it's going to be pitch and catch from TJ to AJ all day. I wouldn't be surprised if AJ goes off for 150+.

B/S - J-Jo gets a pick 6.
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012   #9
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLVIST View Post
Buy - I'm thinking it's going to be pitch and catch from TJ to AJ all day. I wouldn't be surprised if AJ goes off for 150+.

B/S - J-Jo gets a pick 6.
Very tempting, Verrrrry tempting... I must say.
But I'm gonna sell.

B/S:
We hold Benson to under 90 yds rushing.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012   #10
Kthx
All Pro

Section: Bar Table
Rep Power: 8621 Kthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respected

Buy.

TJ completes three passes for over 30 yards.
Kthx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012   #11
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kthx View Post
Buy.

TJ completes three passes for over 30 yards.
I want to sell but wondering if some of the playcalling was a set up for playoff time (just completely different than what was on film)

sell.... if we run the ball well, he won't throw but maybe 2 deep.

B/S Cushing with a sack
Old 01-02-2012   #12
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Quote:
I want to sell but wondering if some of the playcalling was a set up for playoff time (just completely different than what was on film)

sell.... if we run the ball well, he won't throw but maybe 2 deep.

B/S Cushing with a sack
Sell but 3 of his 9 tackles are for a loss. B/S Barwin gets another sack/fumble.
Old 01-06-2012   #13
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
Sell but 3 of his 9 tackles are for a loss. B/S Barwin gets another sack/fumble.
sell, I think he will get a sack

B/S Cushing with 6+ tackles
Old 01-06-2012   #14
XI CMURDER IX
Gig 'em

Rep Power: 1517 XI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
sell, I think he will get a sack

B/S Cushing with 6+ tackles
Buy... he will get around 10.

B/S - Texans special teams will score a touchdown, whether on punt or kick return.
XI CMURDER IX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012   #15
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 90711 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by XI CMURDER IX View Post
Buy... he will get around 10.

B/S - Texans special teams will score a touchdown, whether on punt or kick return.
SELL, the Texans special teams aren't that special.

B/S - Barwin and Reed make strawberry jam out of Dalton with more than 5 QB hits between them.
Old 01-06-2012   #16
burro
almost sentient

Section: on the couch, praying for a broadcast
Rep Power: 5047 burro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
SELL, the Texans special teams aren't that special.

B/S - Barwin and Reed make strawberry jam out of Dalton with more than 5 QB hits between them.
Buy. I expect our front seven to knock Dalton around tomorrow.

B/S Ben Tate gets over 58 yards rushing, putting him past 1000 yards on the season.
Old 01-06-2012   #17
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 249059 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by burro View Post
Buy. I expect our front seven to knock Dalton around tomorrow.

B/S Ben Tate gets over 58 yards rushing, putting him past 1000 yards on the season.
Except that playoff yards don't count in regular season stats. But I'll buy he'll get the 58 yards rushing.

B/S Foster has 100 yds rushing AND recieving tomorrow.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012   #18
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Except that playoff yards don't count in regular season stats. But I'll buy he'll get the 58 yards rushing.

B/S Foster has 100 yds rushing AND recieving tomorrow.
Against the #7 defense in the NFL? Sell sell sell.

Foster will have 78 yards on 18 carries and 5 catches for 39 yards. Book it!

B/S Yates doesn't throw a pick tomorrow.
Old 01-07-2012   #19
playa465
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7473 playa465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Against the #7 defense in the NFL? Sell sell sell.

Foster will have 78 yards on 18 carries and 5 catches for 39 yards. Book it!

B/S Yates doesn't throw a pick tomorrow.
Buy, I think he will play a very controlled game.

B/S Yates has more than 25 pass attempts
playa465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #20
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by playa465 View Post
Buy, I think he will play a very controlled game.

B/S Yates has more than 25 pass attempts
Buy, Yates goes 25 of 25 in the first half.
Foster runs wild in the second half.
OK, I'm stoked, LOL~!

B/S Manning gets at least an INT (I heard he got 8 or something like that during practice this week.)
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read