Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2012   #121
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 75563 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cincinnati Bengals @ Houston Texans. 1/7. 3:30. **Official Wild Card GameDay Thre

Ready to go. Rockin' my Deep Steel Blue #23 authentic, beer's cold, chips & dip ready!

I started tailgating 3 hours before kickoff.

GO TEXANS!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #122
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 110127 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cincinnati Bengals @ Houston Texans. 1/7. 3:30. **Official Wild Card GameDay Thre

I said NFLN isn't much better than ESPN the other day and sombody responded as if I was on drugs. After what I've seen today and all other days since, I wonder if NFLN isn't just as crappy.

Tune in now and after the commercial they talk Cowboys! (WTF?)
Old 01-07-2012   #123
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 62963 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingh99 View Post
How many times NFL network going to let Marshall Faulk diss the Texans today?

Okay Marshall, whose better? Andre Johnson or Pee Wee Herman?

Marshall: I gotta go with Pee Wee here. He's got that bicycle and stuff.
And his own dance, with a song about it even!

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #124
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

GETCHA PULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!

wooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/rickflair]
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #125
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 27616 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingh99 View Post
How many times NFL network going to let Marshall Faulk diss the Texans today?

Okay Marshall, whose better? Andre Johnson or Pee Wee Herman?

Marshall: I gotta go with Pee Wee here. He's got that bicycle and stuff.
Bring it on. The Texans have always stepped up to the mark when people have written them off.
Old 01-07-2012   #126
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Rep Power: 60180 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

'Experts' seem pretty evenly divided on the result of this one.

I feel it could go either way.

Hope the crowd can make the difference and get in the officials heads.
kiwitexansfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #127
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 110127 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Not only did NFLN hire Michael Irvin, but they let him talk waaaaaay tooooo much.
Old 01-07-2012   #128
Nickass
Rookie

I'm so freakin nervous right now. Can't wait for kick-off
Old 01-07-2012   #129
Showtime100
Got AJ?

I'm strangely calm about this whole thing......that'll change here directly.
Old 01-07-2012   #130
Ruinondd
Veteran

Rep Power: 1260 Ruinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respectedRuinondd is a quality contributor and well respected

So not really sure when I passed out last night, but apparently I did. Somebody asked if the web stream on nbc sports gets cut off outside america, sorry I don't know.
Coffee check, assorted salty snacks and sweets check, bowl check, and something to destroy if needed check. All I need now is for the relatives to go the bleep home
Ruinondd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #131
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

3:30 kickoff is killing me, I feel like a junkie needing my fix!
Old 01-07-2012   #132
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52329 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Just woke up. We've been waiting for this day for so ****ing long. I don't even know what to feel.

I just have my tunes crankin' and I'm getting pumped the **** up.

LETS GO.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #133
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Wade is in the booth again?? The Texans aren't telling me something about his true condition.
Old 01-07-2012   #134
Austrian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2061 Austrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Wade is in the booth again?? The Texans aren't telling me something about his true condition.
He had a tumor removed the size of a volleball not too long ago. It's pretty amazing he can coach today.

todays Texans inactives: 7 QB Garcia, 15 WR Maehl, 26 CB Harris, 33 S Nolan, 61 G Austin, 66 T Gardner, 88 TE Graham
Austrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #135
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 235494 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austrian View Post
todays Texans inactives: 7 QB Garcia, 15 WR Maehl, 26 CB Harris, 33 S Nolan, 61 G Austin, 66 T Gardner, 88 TE Graham
No linebacker play today???
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #136
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austrian View Post
He had a tumor removed the size of a volleball not too long ago. It's pretty amazing he can coach today.

Thanks for that information. I've been awfully busy and didn't know about the tumor.
Old 01-07-2012   #137
centexfan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 centexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcentexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcentexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcentexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcentexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcentexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcentexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcentexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcentexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcentexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcentexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

32 years ago today, my friend Nisha was born. One year ago today, celebrating Nisha's birthday by swimming with the dolphins in the Bahamas, I learned of mom's stroke. Today, while I am at work for the 4th quarter, my girl Xinh will be watching her first American football game via remote feed in Viet Nam and relaying what happens to me via text(which I imagine will read, "they ran around around and now it says HOU 17 CIN 7"). For NITRO, for MOM, for NISHA, for XINH, for ME--GO TEXANS! Let's make this a good one!
Old 01-07-2012   #138
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52329 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Not crazy about not carrying a third QB, given how things are going, LOL.

And I thought we might carry Nolan, given his propensity to make big hits and get turnovers. Liability in coverage though.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #139
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 27616 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Not only did NFLN hire Michael Irvin, but they let him talk
Fixed it for ya buddy.
Old 01-07-2012   #140
Austrian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2061 Austrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
No linebacker play today???
And no snap champ Austin today either.
Austrian is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read