Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2012   #81
pissknocker
Veteran

Rep Power: 969 pissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cincinnati Bengals @ Houston Texans. 1/7. 3:30. **Official Wild Card GameDay Thre

Cushing is about to be shown on espn countdown micd up
pissknocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #82
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 32635 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cincinnati Bengals @ Houston Texans. 1/7. 3:30. **Official Wild Card GameDay Thre

I wish I was at Spanky's Sports Bar in Jacksonville, NC right now. Me and the Bengal fans used to take pity on each others misery. We'd be tearing that place up right now...

Damn I hate being in Korea right now.

Old 01-07-2012   #83
pissknocker
Veteran

Rep Power: 969 pissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respectedpissknocker is a quality contributor and well respected

Where is everyone?

Lets run with the bulls baby!
pissknocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #84
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 107262 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Woke up quick thinking the game was on at noon, thought that game time was gonna be real soon, gotta get stoned before the game begins, because it don't start till 3 PM. - Eazy E

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #85
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 86293 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

psyched up man.
Old 01-07-2012   #86
Xcellerator
Veteran

Rep Power: 231 Xcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respectedXcellerator is a quality contributor and well respected

Let's do this! Gameday!!!!
Xcellerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #87
False Start
On # 69

Rep Power: 107262 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

I need a Delorean to get to 3 o'clock faster....

Sponsored links
Old 01-07-2012   #88
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

I had a dream last night that I couldn't find the game on TV anywhere.

It wasn't on NBC, none of the regular football channels we're accustomed to finding games on. I kept seeing ESPN report the score on their TV show, but could not find the game.

In the dream, I was furious. "WHERE IS THE GAME?!?!?" Then, I had to flip through all the channels and it was on TNT. TNT?!?! WTH? Seriously? It's on TNT?

I had missed all but the last few minutes of the game. It was a close game, a real back-and-forth battle. Oh, and get this--It was being played in the Astrodome! LOL! Yep, the dreary and dungy Astrodome.

When I woke up this morning, I was never so glad to be awake in all my life.
Old 01-07-2012   #89
MistaRed
Veteran

Rep Power: 13090 MistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respected

Field looks beautiful

MistaRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #90
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 294021 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by pissknocker View Post
Where is everyone?
swallowing lots of Advil.......I'll be ready by game time.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #91
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 77453 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by pissknocker View Post
Where is everyone?

Lets run with the bulls baby!
tailgating or getting ready to....lucky fools, here we are .....
Old 01-07-2012   #92
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90222 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Good luck and enjoy the game.

Actually rooting for you all

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #93
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 120208 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Houston Texans
Clay Walker is singing "Football Time in Houston" at today's game. You can dowload it free, right here: http://www.claywalker.com/texans
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #94
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

10 agonizing years to finally get to this day, but we finally made it! Go Texans!!

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #95
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 159304 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

"LET'S EAT" on three

One

Two

Three

LETS EAT!!
Old 01-07-2012   #96
False Start
On # 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistaRed View Post
Field looks beautiful

That's kick ass!

Damn.... ITS NOT EVEN NOON YET!

Old 01-07-2012   #97
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 159304 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
That's kick ass!

Damn.... ITS NOT EVEN NOON YET!
It's 3:30 somewhere!! [in 30 minutes anyway]....lol.
Old 01-07-2012   #98
Lady.Gaga.3000
Veteran

Rep Power: 418 Lady.Gaga.3000 is a quality contributor and well respectedLady.Gaga.3000 is a quality contributor and well respectedLady.Gaga.3000 is a quality contributor and well respectedLady.Gaga.3000 is a quality contributor and well respectedLady.Gaga.3000 is a quality contributor and well respectedLady.Gaga.3000 is a quality contributor and well respectedLady.Gaga.3000 is a quality contributor and well respectedLady.Gaga.3000 is a quality contributor and well respectedLady.Gaga.3000 is a quality contributor and well respectedLady.Gaga.3000 is a quality contributor and well respectedLady.Gaga.3000 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistaRed View Post

Are those colored signs on the seats?
Lady.Gaga.3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #99
burro
almost sentient

Section: on the couch, praying for a broadcast
Rep Power: 13325 burro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respected

Beer? Check.
Lucky Texans shirt? Check.
Pantera to set the mood? Check.

I'm ready to see some ass whoopin.
Old 01-07-2012   #100
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

I have to work, unfortunately. And where I work will likely have the game on, but I wont be able to catch more than a play or two every 10 minutes or so. What to do, what to do...
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read